“Best stay in Paris to date!”

Maison Albar Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees
Ranked #287 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Virginia
“Best stay in Paris to date!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just travelled to Paris with my boyfriend and stayed here at the MacMahon Champs Elysees hotel after reading several reviews. I have to say that the stay here exceeded my expectations! Mohammed at the front desk helped me when I sprained my ankle by sending ice immediately up to our room. He also went out of his way to make us dinner reservations overlooking the Eiffel Tower on our last night in Paris because we wanted a romantic last evening in this beautiful city. Thank you so much to all the staff there for making our stay such a memorable one!

Review collected in partnership with bookinnfrance.com

Françoise P, Directeur général at Maison Albar Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review.

I am so happy to read your comment: I will share it with the entire team, especially with Mohamed. Paris is a magical city, isn't it?

I hope that you had a good trip back home.

Feel free to come back whenever you want.

Françoise Picard

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Abu dhabi
Reviewed 1 June 2014

During our last 2 weeks stayed every one from the staff was so helping, rooms are so nice color ,size is very good. Rates is excellent compare to the other hotels in that location.
Im choosing this hotel again for every time I will plan to visit paris.

Review collected in partnership with bookinnfrance.com

Françoise P, Directeur général at Maison Albar Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your survey.

We will welcome you with great pleasure in the future: come back whenever you wish.

Regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

It was great thank you very much
Your staff is faboulus and made our stay in Paris perfect.
Our children wish to send there thanks as well. Loved your rooms!
Your hotel made my birthday celebration as good as it could be

Kind regards
Mrs Lindgren

Stayed May 2014
Dear Mrs. Lindgren,

Thank you so much for your review!!

It was a pleasure to have you and your family for your birthday.

I hope that you had a pleasant trip back home.

Come and visit again soon.

Regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Thank you very much ... Very nice hotel ..
It is very quite and all the stuff very cooperation ...

And the location very good near every things............

But the reception and lobby is very small ...

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted that our hotel has met your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon.

Woodford Green, Essex
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a lovely hotel overlooking the Arc de Triomphe. This hotel came to the rescue last week when my usual hotel was overbooked and left me without a room on the day of arrival.

The room I stayed in initially appeared smaller than what I am used to but the quality of the fixtures and fittings were top class and I can't really say that that the size was a problem. The bathroom came with a modern walk in shower which I prefer (although I was not able to control the temperature of the water). The bed was extremely comfortable and I had a terrific view of the Arc from my balcony.

The staff were extremely friendly (with a special mention is deserved for Stephanie who helped me out with initially sorting out my room and making my daily restaurant reservations). I would definitely like to stay here again next time I am back in Paris.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your lovely comment.

I will share your review with the Champs Elysées Mac Mahon team which will be thrilled.

Come and visit us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Everything was fine. Very friendly staff. Very good location to start sightseeing trips. Nevertheless unfortunately breakfast is not included and superior room is very small comparing to other 5* hotels.

Dear guest,

Thank you for your nice comment.

We do appreciate your feedback. We have well noted your remarks about the size of the room and are really sorry for this disappointment.

Should you consider our property for your next trip to Paris, feel free to contact us anytime to discuss rooms options together.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We arrived early at the hotel on a recent trip to Paris. They did not have our reservations but were very quick in upgrading us to the suite and were so friendly! On the day of my 30th birthday a surprise bottle of bubbly and some nibbles arrived at our door from the hotel. A very comfortable stay, excellent customer service and a perfect location for exploring Paris!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for your survey.

We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay so much, especially as you were here for your 30th birthday!!

We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon, maybe for your 31st Birthday?