The staff at this hotel are lovely, the rooms are average. The rooms are very small but well equipped; a good option if you just need a place to crash and don't intend on hanging around your room much. The prices in Paris seem quite inflated and while we got this 'cheap' on TripAdvisor - 110€ p/night - I wouldn't stay here if it were more than that. I can't comment on the pool area though my friend suggests it was very nice. Ps - if you want a massage at the 'Beauty and Massage Spa' you can't get one as they don't offer 'massage'...bit strange given the title of their spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Team of the Hotel Westside Arc de Triomphe (formerly Waldorf Arc de Triomphe) has an obsession : to make the life of its Guests more pleasant and more comfortable and turn their trip to Paris to a remarkable moment that gives them the taste of return in the Capital … and to the Hotel Westside. Our 4 star Hotel is famously known for the quality of its welcome, the friendliness of its Team and its « cozy » atmosphere. This place is an ideal hotel for a business trip to Paris. Its comfort and its location are also appreciated by tourists wishing to visit Paris in excellent conditions of calm and comfort. Welcome ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Westside Arc de Triomphe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe And Spa
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe Paris