It was in walking distance to just about everything. The hotel staff where excellent. With all the bad reports about the French. I found the staff very helpful and friendly. The rooms where small but you only sleep there. There is a to die for bakery just around the corner and a supermarket at the end of the street so overall I would come back and stay for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Team of the Hotel Westside Arc de Triomphe (formerly Waldorf Arc de Triomphe) has an obsession : to make the life of its Guests more pleasant and more comfortable and turn their trip to Paris to a remarkable moment that gives them the taste of return in the Capital … and to the Hotel Westside. Our 4 star Hotel is famously known for the quality of its welcome, the friendliness of its Team and its « cozy » atmosphere. This place is an ideal hotel for a business trip to Paris. Its comfort and its location are also appreciated by tourists wishing to visit Paris in excellent conditions of calm and comfort. Welcome ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Westside Arc de Triomphe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe And Spa
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe Paris