“C'est fantastique !”

Champerret Elysees
Ranked #622 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
“C'est fantastique !”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Champerret Élysées for 4 nights while I was in vacation with my boyfriend. Very well located, very close to the metro station and only 15 mins walking from the Arc the Thriomphe. Nice room, clean and nice breakfast. Good price. I definitely recommend it ! :)

• Stayed May 2013
champerretparis, Responsable commercial at Champerret Elysees, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear Silviatomas
That’s great to know you had a nice stay at our hotel. Our location gives the possibility to reach every part of city with an easy acces to metro (line 3), bus and Train Rer C.
We are glad to see you enjoyed your time spent to our Hotel.
Hope to have you as our guest again very soon
Best regards Cynthia and the staff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Greek first
New York
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The location is excellent for the price, which I expected. Very close to the metro. The hotel is very clean and quite. I was there for six days in early August, so having AC is important. I avoided the €16 breakfast... you can get a good one in a nearby cafe for €6-10, or buy a croissant for €1 on the street. I arrived Friday night and the front desk receptionist during the weekends' evenings is a really patient and friendly person. My first impression of this hotel was great(!).

However, the front desk receptionist in the evening of August 6th was not helpful and cold... nearly in a rude way. Lastly, when I was checking out the hotel one morning, I could pay either in € or $. I asked the receptionist which way was better. I was told that the $ was better, so I didn't have to deal with money exchange... After checking the current exchange rate of my credit card, I realized that the $ amount which they offered came with a higher exchange rate... So the "better" was for the hotel, not me. Then I refused to sign the bill. The receptionist was kind enough to fix the transaction and charged again in €. Although there was no damage to my bill, my impression of Paris was less positive. However, I am sure that this kind things happen in most touristy places.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear Btf009
First of all, thank you to take your time to write a comment to our Hotel. It’s nice to read that you found the Hotel Champerret Elysees clean quite and well located.
We always try to give our best service and sorry if you found the reception desk in the night not helpful, as you remark us during your stay we made our best to solve this little misunderstanding. About your check out, before to charge any international credit card we always ask which one is the best value for you Guest, we don’t have any advantages if we charge on Euro or vice versa.
We still thank you for your comment, and we hope to see you as soon as possible in our Hotel.
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The hotel exceeded my expectations! It could definitely be a 4 star hotel in my opinion. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff were helpful, and the hotel was in a good location, not far from the main Paris attractions. It was good value for the price too.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Tahls01
Thank you very much for your comment to our Hotel Champerret Elysees.
It’s wonderfull to know that you found our Hotel up to the 4 Stars.
We love our job and we always try to give the best service we can.
Waiting you as our guest again Best regards Cynthia and the staff
Scotland, UK
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This was a lovely hotel in a beautiful part of Paris, only 10 mins walk from Porté de maillot bus station. It's small and neat with good size rooms which were nicely decorated and a great shower. The staff were very helpful when trying to organise areas to visit via the underground (buy a 10 journey ticket) and you can get to most tourist attractions within 10 mins. Great patisseries and super choice of great restaurants are a 5 mins walk. Only down side, no tea or coffee facility and as there is a restaurant nearby there are bin lorries about 6am Aaaargh! (not the hotels fault). We would most definitely go back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms higher up floors may be quieter
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Tokyo-Jo3
Thanks a lot for your positive comment to our Hotel Champerret Elysees.
Neat and Reception service are two points very important for us, which are really nice to see you have appreciated a lot. As you note, our Hotel is very nearby Port Maillot point of depart and arrival of Bus from Beauvais Airport, perfect the distance by metro and bus to turn around the wonderful city of Paris respectively 1 minute each other.
Hope to see soon guest of our Hotel Champerret Elysees again
Regards from Cynthia and the Staff
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This is a weird one.!!! I booked for two nights and reached the hotel at 11:00 pm for the check-in. To my horror I found that they do not have my reservation on record. The guy at the front desk had no manners and not sure if he really wants to do the job. He made me feel, as if I was lying about the booking. Finally he looked up the system to see that my booking was indeed there but someone had cancelled it. He was very rough in his tone at the beginning and I noticed his tone changed only when he realized that I was on a business trip and he was a little bit courteous. But no apology was made for the mix up which was all on their part. Instead I found the front desk staff in the day time to be more courteous and had good manners. Anyways, other than that rooms were ok..no complaints...close to Metro...But I guess this was one off experience and might not happen with everyone...but from my end I was really disappointed...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Dear Indy_dub
First of all thank you to leave a comment to our Hotel Champerret Elysees.
We are very sorry for the little misunderstanding you had at your check-in, we take care about our guest complaints and the night reception desk have been informed about your remark.
After that, we saw you found the Hotel up to your expectations and we are happy to know that you have appreciated the front desk of the day and location of our Hotel.
Every comment is very important for us to improve and give always a better service.
Hope to have you next time at our hotel Champerret Elysees
Penafiel, Portugal
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Fantastic location.
Close to Metro and train. About 20 minutes walk to Champs Elyeeses and Arc De Triomphe.
Nice hotel nice and clean, very friendly staff.
Staff also very helpful.
Street with Lot of bakeries and restaurants

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Iffleal
Thanks to take your time to leave a positive comment to our hotel.
We are glad to hear that you have appreciated your stay to our Hotel Champerret Elysees.
Hope to have you our guest again
Regards Cynthia and the staff
Boston, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Nice hotel nice and clean, very friendly staff. Continental breakfast but lots to choose from a very good selection off cheese, meats and cereals etc. About 20 minutes walk to Champs Elyeese very close to bus depot and underground station. There are some nice restaurants very cloose by.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
champerretparis, Responsable commercial at Champerret Elysees, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Dear Petin22

We are very thank to hear this comment from you about our Hotel Champerret Elysees.

That's great to know that you have appreciate our service and enjoyed the position of our Hotel.

Hope to see you soon as guest again