“Nice location, average hotel”
Review of Hotel Armoni

Hotel Armoni
Ranked #429 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The hotel is in a nice part of paris with beautiful buildings, nice cafes and great restaurants.
The hotel itself is very pleasant and is well decorated just as the pictures show.
The first issue is that the rooms are tiny, I booked an upgraded 'Mayfair Superior Double' suite and it was basically just a small box room with a tiny bathroom and not enough room to move around in.
The second issue is that the hotel has absolutely nothing else but rooms, no restaurant, no gym, no bar...nothing at all except the room. It even advertises that it has massages etc for women but it turned out this was no longer available.
Overall i had a great time in Paris and while the hotel was limited it was still a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaiTravels01

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Room:
Smaller than the Japan's one. From door, one step to bed, one step to bathroom.
Don't expect you can put two or more luggage in the room. Even it's hard to open your luggage in room.
No hot water pot provide, no slippers.

Bathroom:
Small small small...the plumbing is totally sucks...

Service:
wanna it change another bigger room and ask me how much I can offer...what...it's not fixed price for the room???
Over charge me when I'm check out, paid deposit on web and charge me two days for one day sleep...totally spent almost $4xx Euro in this 2-3stars hotel for one night..for $4xx I can stay in 5 stars hotel...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Ada C
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel is located in a good location if you are in a good shape and don't mind long walks. The hotel located about 15-minute walk from both the Champs Elysees and Porte Maillot.

If you are traveling for business and mostly need a peaceful place to lay your head after a day full of meetings, and needs also some places around to eat and drink - it is a good place.

Only bothering thing was the room colors: strange gloomy Brown.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just returned from a weekend in Paris where we stayed at the Hotel Armoni for 2 nights. I'll start with the pros, firstly it's situated in a lovely quiet district away the hustle and bustle of the Champs Elysess with plenty of lovely cafes and bars nearby but also close enough to walk to the Arc de Triomphe and other major attractions. Upon arrival we were greeted by a nice lady who was very helpful and friendly and supplied us with information and a map of the things to do in the city. The room was very modern, cosy and spotlessly clean, the apple tv on the wall was a nice touch. The bed was comfortable so all in all we were was quite pleased. Having read previous reviews, the common theme seemed to be that the rooms were in fact quite small, baring this in mind I booked a superior double room but much to my surprise the room was tiny, if this was a superior double which was an upgrade from the standard room I can only imagine how small that room would be. To be fair I would rather a small, clean, comfortable, modern room than a huge dirty one so I wouldn't let this put anyone off. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking at a short stay in Paris, I would definitely stay here again should I ever return.

Room Tip: I chose a Superior Double and it was very small so if you want something bigger I would suggest a su...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnzieEFC
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This hotel is very close to the Porte De Champerret metro stop, is a 15 minute walk to the Arc De Triomphe and most importantly has a Tout Chaud very nearby where you can buy hot baguettes at practically any time of the day (or night). We loved staying away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist areas. We found the staff very sweet and friendly (especially the gentleman who cleaned our room:) Our room was quite small so if you want a bigger one you might want to request that but we loved Apple TV and their soaps and lotions were great (I'm a sucker for them). Unlike our hotel in Venice where I left 4 of my favourite tops and who never responded to any of my inquiries until I posted a review on Trip Advisor, this hotel contacted us immediately to let us know my husband had left his wedding room in the bathroom. That's great service. I'd high recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tessa V
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Found this hotel after hours of looking for reasonably priced hotels in the centre of Paris (non-existant) but this saved the day! A little further out but metro stop right in front of hotel so really was not a problem.
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful- giving us a life saving map of Paris upon arrival and allowing us to come and go as we please (doors locked at 1.30am but staff are on hand to open it 24hours a day).
Modern and stylish rooms with big flat- screen and apple tv- this hotel really was a bargain- same price that you would pay for a hostel in the centre!

All in all this was a wonderful hotel, I would definitely recommend it and will be staying here in the future!

Thank you Armoni!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abigail K
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel could of had a tad softer beds and they didn't change the sheets but did tidy and wonderful accommodation. Great location and such lovely helpful staff. would definitely go back for sure. The Apple TV was a lovely touch and helped due to the only English channels being news ahaha! So happy I chose this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple