Hotel Armoni
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Room Service
US$267
US$220
  • Restaurant
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$290
US$218
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsapple tvporte de champerretmetro stationfrench tvrooms are smallmini bar in the roomper nightthe ground floorvisit paris againbooked a superior roomthe staff were extremely helpfullovely hotelstayed for two nightsquiet roomsmall streetgreat showerrecommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We really enjoyed every second of our stay here. Sure, the room was quite small but it doesn't matter at all. Very clean, quiet, modern and the bed was super comfy. Would love to stay here again!

We did not have the breakfast so cannot say anything about that one. It's 15 euro per person if you want to buy it ad hoc, and it's a bit more than we want to spend on breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
DirectionHotelArmoni, Directeur général at Hotel Armoni, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Elin S,

The Hotel Armoni's team was very pleased to welcome you. And we want to thank you for taking time giving your opinion for our Net surfers.

We are sorry that you just missed the special breakfast promotion at 10 euros instead of 15 euros valid from the 1st till the 24th of August. Maybe next time !!

We will also be pleased to welcome you again in hotel Armoni.

Sabine & HOtel Armoni's team

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed 3 nights , all staff was really nice and helpfull..
Rooms were small but it was not bothering you ..Location was great .. We walked to Champs-Élysées and it only took 10/15 minutes.. If I go to Paris once more, I will prefer to stay there ..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Cerenelisa,

All staff is very happy of your comment, which will be helpful for our Net surfers, thank you again !!! It is true that transportation is so next door and only 10/15 mn from the champs Elysées.

We will be very pleaed to welcome you again, trying Paris during Fall is also a good period.

Sabine & Hotel Armoni's team.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed at Armoni for three nights. We booked two rooms interconnecting, one for my husband and I and one for our boys 17+13. The most well designed interconnecting room, from the passage at the end of the hall, it looks like one room but once you open the door there is then a door to the left and right. Giving us space and privacy whilst still being connected as a family. The rooms were small but my understanding is that is normal in Paris. The beds were very comfortable and we all slept very well. It was well located about a minute or two from the metro line, so getting around Paris was made really easy. The best thing about this hotel and there were many were the staff, from reception to the night manager (who was especially helpful) to the lady who did the laundry and the breakfast. The staff bent over backwards for us. The service was outstanding. This was our first trip to Paris and we were warned about rude staff in hotels.... that was not what we experienced at all. My compliments to the management of this hotel.

Room Tip: If you have more than two in your travelling party, book the interconnecting rooms. Good choice
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear DebOC00,

It was a real pleasure to receive your compliments, many thanks. The Hotel Armoni's team and ourselves are doing the best to offer you a magic stay in Paris, the city of lights, we are pleased that we managed it for you.

Please be sure that your compliments were transmitted to all our services who are very proud and touch all of us.

Don't hesitate to come back !!

Sabine & Hotel Armoni's Team

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed there for almost a week on business trip, I first booked this hotel because it was walking distance from my work area, rue de Courcelles, but when I reached there I was glad I did as the hotel turned out to be be a very harming hotel (and I tried quite a lot in Paris!).

The hotel is well decorated and very clean, the beds are extemely comfy, the bathroom with modern sanitary and plumbery and the staff always helpful. I was also surpirsed with the Apple TV system I did no expect to have such a modern touch in a small hotel. Most importantly when you are on business trip, free wii connection is available throughout the hotel and easy access Metro Station Champerret few steps away, and if you like walking you are about 20-30 min walking distance from Arc de Triomphe.

Did not try the breakfast because I usually grab something in the bakery around on the go, but I heard positive feedback from other clients.

All in all it was a great experience, yes the room size is small ( I would say 12 Sqm) but hello this is Paris and you will not find much bigger anywhere else under 400 Euros per night, however, the rest of the services are much more qualitative than other hotels in the same price range.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Christelle B,

We thank you very much for your comments and for taking time sharing your feelings to our Net surfers. It is true that our Apple tv system is well appreciate by our our business guest too . Wifi internet is totally free and accessible from everywhere in the hotel and with Apple devices you can see your content directly on the tv, which can be really confortable.

We will be pleased to receive you soon and maybe will you try the breakfast this time before walking to the Champs Elysées.

Sabine & HOtel Armoni's team

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel 4 nights.

The room is very small and it almost impossible to move in the room with no place to put your suitcases. The bed is comfortable, and the room is very nice.
The staff is very friendly.

We booked a double bed and got a room with 2 bed that combined together. When I asked them to change my room and that it was not ok the owner told me that all over the world the hotels use to put 2 beds together and call them "double" (!) and only tomorrow he can provide us this kind of room, He even didn't apologize and needless to say offered compensation,,,
A day later they moved our staff and we asked them to also move the milk and ect we had in the refrigerator, but when we come at the evening we discovered that they throw our staff, because that's their policy (!) to throw everything in the refrigerator...
Hence they didn't put new shampoo and ect. when we asked them they say that they are sorry they forgot. But a day later and the day after they once again "forgot" to put new shampoo also they were empty.
one of the evening we had a problem with our TV but at the reception the man said that he is alone and no one can help us.
All in all I would prefer another hotel in my next visit to Paris. I didn't get the impression that they really take into consideration the request of their guests and really tiring to improve their services. it a pity because this hotel has potential.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple