We spent three nights at this hotel.
1) Good location, close to the RER, the Metro and in a quiet and nice neighbourhood.
2) The staff was polite and accomodating.
1) Noisy rooms, zero sound proofing. We could hear the neighbours talking and taking showers.
2) Tiny (although cute) room with old carpet.
3) Broadband wasn't really working.
Definitely not a four star hotel, sleep here only if you find a particularly good offer (like we did, after all).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris' 17th arrondissement, a short 15-minute stroll from the Arc de Triomphe, the BEST WESTERN Hotel de Neuville is located at 3 rue Verniquet in a former 19th-century mansion featuring all of Paris' typical charm. This 4-star hotel shows its appeal by its location in a quiet district surrounded by some of the finest examples of Haussmann architecture. In the vicinity of the avenue des Champs Elysees and Parc Monceau, the BEST WESTERN Hotel de Neuville is well served by the city's public transit system, offering direct access to many monuments and Paris districts: the Garnier Opera House, Eiffel Tower, Beaubourg-Pompidou Center, the Marais, Invalides and the Latin Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN De Neuville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western De Neuville Hotel Paris
- Best Western Paris
- De Neuville Hotel