I was there few days ago.
- Great location: 10' pleasant walk from the hotel to the bus shuttle to the airport CDG and Paris Beauvais. Very close to the Arc de Triomphe. Right at the Argentine Metro stop line La Defense.
- Friendly helpful staff.
- Clean and cosy.
- I think price is acceptable in such luxury areas.
- Small bath tub. I think people should ask for room with shower better than bath tub room. Price is almost the same.
- Small bed. It is suitable for whoever is shorter than 162 cm or so.
- The breakfast is so so. I think guest should eat out, not at the hotel. Go out the front of the hotel on the left then on the right you can see the backery then turn right to that street and walk along down there you may find some. Not bad at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ACCES WIFI GRATUIT DANS TOUTES LES CHAMBRES ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Marmotel Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marmotel Etoile Paris
- Marmotel Etoile Hotel Paris