Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris
Official Site
US$231
US$202
Agoda.com
Grand Hotel Francais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$444
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
1,324 results
All reviewsphilippe starckarc de triomphela cuisineclarins spail carpacciogallery suitesignature suiteindoor poolmacaroonsle barconcierge servicestunning hotelwalk in closetmodern designbreakfast buffet isexecutive roomfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Extremely impressive with this hotel. I even cancelled my reservation at Le Bristol. Le RM is very young, great design, and the service was outstanding. Highly recommended. We got an amazing cake for our room service being delay by just few minutes. We also got a complimentary drink with a wake up call (amazing). The spa is out of this world.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marterism
royalmonceau, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Dear Madam, Dear Sir

We thank you so much for your wonderful comments!

Words are not enough to express to you our gratitude for all these compliments regarding the service you experienced, the design and the spa My Blend By Clarins. Be assured that I have already shared your feedback with all the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, your Parisian home.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

I stayed at the Royal Monceau for 2 nights beginning of September. My first impression upon arrival was very good. We had an artist studio on the 7th floor. The room is large nicely decorated . But unfortunately for us ..way too many mirrors in this studio, everywhere you turn there is a mirror in the entrance, bathroom, closet, bathroom and I am talking about the whole room is plastered with mirrors and as far as I am concern it takes away from the rest of the room. It is very modern with all the latest amenities you can wish for.
The staff is very knowledgeable and pleasant , when ever they greet you, they always seem to remember your name. It is a very expensive property in every way. So for those you cant afford all this luxury, for those who can enjoy !!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth29867

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback on TripAdvisor after your recent at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

We are very happy that you found our staff pleasant and very knowledgeable. Recognition is very important to us and I am delighted to see that we exceeded your expectation on that manner.

Regarding the room, I was happy that you found it large and nicely decorated. Though I am sorry that the mirrors are to numerous for you. Please, do not hesitate to mention your preference upon reservation and we will pay a particular attention to your room allocation for any further stay with us.

We do look forward to welcoming you back soon among us at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Le Royal Monceau is a beautiful hotel.
Rooms are wonderfully designed, but small and a bit crowded, even for 2 people.
The beds were very comfortable.

Location is a bit off. Its an additional 10-15 min walk to everywhere.
Champs-Elysees is close by, as well as the Arc de Triomphe, but the hotel is a few blocks out in Ave Hoche.

Overall Service was good, but mixed. Very helpful concierge, but appalling service from the front desk at checkout.The inattentive doormen open the door just as your are about to open it yourself. And it seems like expecting tips are the norm as staff would hover and slowly leave the room after every nice gesture.

Wardrobe was tight and could not fit 2 luggages. The work desk was more like a side table.

The Bathroom is amazing. Its well designed and generous is size. Nice rain shower as well. and a picture window to remind you that you're in Paris!

The hotel is great. I'd probably stay here again. But it was nothing out of the ordinary, no chocolates on the pillow, no personal greeting, no warm welcome. One could expect more from the Raffle brand. And for the 700 Euro price tag, smallish-rooms, and slightly-off location, I could not recommend it as a definitive choice, but its still a wonderful selection if you'd want to stay in a modern Palace hotel.

* The Clarins Spa Pool is great. A good relaxing swim after a tiring day of sightseeing.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank wallyQ

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We thank you for taking the time to write a candid comment about your recent stay at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

We are pleased to read that you appreciated the bathroom, the spa my Blend by Clarins as well as the design. I also wish to thank you for pointing out the work of our concierges. They always try to meet our guests ‘expectations and your comment is a real reward for all of them.

However, we have taken to heart your comment regarding the behavior of the doormen and the front desk team. It is most disappointing that you receive an inattentive and inappropriate service and I wish to apologize for the inconveniences caused to you. Let me assure you that I have personally reviewed the teams concerned so as to take immediate actions.

I highly value your feedback and would be grateful if you could grant us a few minutes of your precious time. I would like to call you at a convenient time to follow-up on your remarks and have more details.

I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you on a future visit to Paris and of welcoming you back to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris

Reviewed 28 August 2012

The staff at the hotel are the best I have ever encountered. They were friendly, kind, helpful and impeccable. This is how service is done. Really really amazing mix between amazing service and friendliness. Wonderful wonderful staff.

The hotel is very Starck which might not be to everyone's taste. The spa is heavenly. The beds are very comfortable. The bathrooms have a lot of mirrors. We were still in bed when they came to make up our room and then had to chase them up a bit late in the day to come back and do it - only minor complaint.

I want the receptionists, door guys and drivers to be my friends. Really impressive service.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
royalmonceau, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris!

We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is a great reward to read that for you, it was a "mix between amazing service and friendliness". I have personally relay your compliments to the reception, doormen and driver teams and they were all very proud about it.

It is also with a particular attention that I read your comment regarding the housekeeping and wish to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your feedback is important to us and I have review this point with the team concerned so as to take immediate action.

We hope to see you again soon at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, your Parisian home.

Kindest regards,

Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris

Reviewed 18 August 2012

My wife warned me that this wasn't going to be like the 'Grand Old Lady' in Singapore, so I accepted the fact that we were staying at a very different Raffles with mixed feelings. (I like creaking floor boards, whirring ceiling fans and throwing peanut shells onto the floor in the Long Bar).

However, all my misgivings evaporated on our check-in at this marvellous place. We were greeted with the news that we had been upgraded to a Junior Suite, and were taken up by a truly charming lady who showed us around the hotel and explained all the features of the suite.

We only stayed for three nights, but the stay was superb, with the invaluable assistance of the extremely professional and very friendly staff. The doormen, reception, bar and restaurant personnel are the best we have ever encountered. Meeting a member of staff who had spent some time working at a hotel in the New Forest, very close to our home in UK, was an unexpected and pleasant suprise.

A wonderful hotel, made so by the exceptional staff. Thanks to all of you. My wife and daughter will be visiting in December. I, unfortunately, will not be joining them as I will be away earning the money to pay for their trip!!

Room Tip: Just check in at this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
royalmonceau, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor after your recent stay at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

I am was delighted to read that you found the hotel wonderful and the staff exceptional. The satisfaction of our guest is our best reward and we could not be happier while reading that you will be coming back with your daughter for Christmas season. I have pass along your compliments to the team who was pleased to see they made such a difference in your stay.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, your Parisian home

Sincerely Yours,