Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris
US$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$1,240
US$1,192
  • Pool
1,323 results
All reviewsphilippe starckarc de triomphela cuisineclarins spail carpacciogallery suitesignature suiteindoor poolmacaroonsle barconcierge servicestunning hotelwalk in closetmodern designbreakfast buffet isexecutive roomfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel is one of the best hotels I've been in. The staff are very welcoming and the service is excellent in my standards. Although it does not have a view of any tourist attractions nearby but the hotel is very close (walking distance) to the Arc de Triomphe.

I tried their 1-Star french restaurant La Quisine for lunch and it was not overly formal, just very nice. The swimming pool area is slightly small but very fancy.The sauna for men is also very nice.

I loved the design of the hotel which is done by Philippe Starck. But I think it may not be for everyone. People who prefer hotels with creamy yellow/white marvels and flower decorations as if you entered a garden may not enjoy as much as I did. My fiance (I proposed on the day we stayed in this hotel) and I loved the hotel and we definitely want to comeback again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Daniel N
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and with Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to hear that Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is one of the best hotels you have been in and that you have enjoyed the sauna as well as Philippe Starck’s design.
But most of all, we are thrilled and very touched that it was to propose to your fiancé!
Your compliments have been relayed to the entire team.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your fiancé back at Le Royal Monceau, perhaps for your anniversary?

Congratulations and best wishes,

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed here for two nights in a Duplex room facing the interior garden. Facilities are slightly quirky with lots of mirrors and other eclectic design a la Philippe Stark. Including Guitars in every room (as we were told by concierge)

At this price point (750 Euros plus per night) there are a lot of choices (i.e. Prince De Galles and George V Four Seasons in the neighbourhood). But you'll enjoy the serene/quiet street side of Ave. Hoche. Great dining in the French one star restaurant (La Cuisine - where breakfast is served). They also have a beautiful Clarins branded spa. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as we did!

Room Tip: Garden rooms will be quieter than street views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LHOVancouver
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Lawrence,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your stay at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

We are delighted to read that you much enjoyed your vacation in the City of Lights and that you found the location of the hotel convenient and quiet. We have shared your compliments with all the team and particularly with the Spa My Blend by Clarins and our Michelin starred restaurant La Cuisine.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed with one child on a weekend in May. Since it was the birthday of our daughter the Hotel Staff gave her really nice girly ballons, a gift, and some sweet delights just after checking in. The hotel is located in one of Paris finest neighborhoods just of the Champs Elyées. We had a very nice suite on the 4th floor.Our spacious Gallery Suite captured the essence of an authentic artist’s gallery, complete with brilliant pieces, photography and custom furniture, granting a refined Parisian living experience, it even had an acoustic guitar for our entertainment. We absolutely loved our bed linen!!

The Bar (Le Bar Long) is a place to meet and talk, this hotel bar in Paris is an unusual spot—its structure is broken up by large white linen curtains, works of art and a surprising collection of lamps and chandeliers. Le Bar Long is a high, long, narrow and luminous bar. For this space, Philippe Starck wanted to break with convention, the repetitive face-to-face layout between patrons and a bartender moving behind a bar. It works and we had a great time. One point for improvement; staff (and there are a lot) could be working much more efficient and friendly. We waited 15 minutes for our drinks to be served and another 10 minutes for the nuts & olives (after we asked for it twice)

The Spa, pool and Gym are very spacious. The pool is a paradise of pure white and is a 23-meter infinity pool with classic music to be heared once under water. Wife and daughter loved it...oké me too.

In short; high end hotel, very nice located, great food, great design, expensive but worth it every penny! We will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank HJTRAVELPROF
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Greetings from the City of Lights!

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris to celebrate your daughter’s birthday. Celebration that brings family together are cherished time at Le Royal Monceau, our team pays a very particular attention to every details so as to make that moment even more memorable for our guests. I am thrilled that your daughter enjoyed the birthday amenities and that you all had a fabulous time on this special occasion.

Moreover, I am delighted that you enjoyed your Gallery Suite, The Spa My Blend by Clarins, the artistic vibe of the hotel, its location and the delicate bed linen.

It is also with a particular attention that I read your comment about the service at the bar. I wish to extend my sincere apologies for the delay you encountered. Be assured that I have already reviewed this point with the team concerned so as to take immediate action.

Finally, I wish take this opportunity to thank you for writing such a nice comment about your experience among us. The support of our guests is the best recognition we could receive.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your daughter back to your Parisian home.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed in this hotel for 3 nights with my daughter and would say we had an enjoyable time in Paris. My first reservation about the hotel was when I was double charged the room rate before arrival. I brought this to their notice and was promptly refunded with due apologies. However, that kept me on my toes regarding everything I did there.

Pros
Quiet street.
Tasty in-room dining food with very lovely desert.
Nice infinity pool and hot tub
Excellent concierge.

Cons
The design of the executive room we stayed in is impractical. The food trolley could not pass through to the seating area.

The bathroom though quite nice with all glass has inadequate shelves or storage space for toiletries.

The breakfast was just average.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Bebestic
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Madam,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris for your recent stay in Paris with your daughter.

We highly value your feedback and would be grateful if you could grant us a few minutes of your precious time. We would like to call you at a convenient time to follow-up on your remarks and have more details.
Kindest Regards

Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
37 avenue Hoche
75008 Paris
e.mail : generalmanager.paris@raffles.com
tel : +33 1 42 99 88 00

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Staying there on a regular basis and I can tell it offers great service, location and staff. Surely one of the best hotel in Paris. Great pool and gym. Food is excellent although quite pricey, A very good experience

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Michael M

Dear Michael,

Greetings from The City of Lights !

Thank you very much for this great review that you took the time to publish on Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

I am most grateful for your loyalty and I am delighted to read that you enjoy a great service and a very good experience upon each of your stay with us.

I already look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back your Parisian home.