I stayed here for five nights on a business trip and had a pretty good stay. It didn't eclipse my usual choice in the neighborhood, but it's not a bad back-up at all.
- The locations is very convenient, just 2 blocks from the center of the Champs-Elysees.
- The room was very clean, with a nice bathroom that had both a bathtub and a shower stall.
- The hotel gym was nicer than many: stationery bikes, a rower, a treadmill, a couple of weight machines and some free weights.
- The staff was very helpful and took care of requests promptly.
- The in-room wi-fi was very unpredictable and slow at the best of times. After calling the technician twice, I learned how to re-set it myself (unplug the large black plug behind the TV, wait 5 minutes, then plug it back in).
- The rooms were small, albeit nicely furnished.
- The hotel breakfast buffet was decent, but it wasn't anything special and at 25 euros it was wildly overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1925, this Haussmanian style building has been the favourite luxury hotel of the American press and Hollywood Stars. More than just a hotel, this is an authentic art gallery for all art lovers with its private collection of over 3000 oils and lithographs. With its fine sense of luxury, this 4 star hotel has been turned into a fine family mansion just a step away from the Champs Elysees and belongs to Les Hotels du Roy group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel California Paris Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel California Paris