All reviews champs elysees pret a manger great location eiffel tower double sinks heart of paris excellent hotel enjoyable stay deluxe room well located hotel few minutes walk mini bar the hotel staff street laurent french metro
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Claridge in August 2017 and now we are going back in July 2018 to join in the Bastille Day celebrations. This will be our 7th visit to Paris and all I can say is, I wish I new about this hotel before. The hotel is nothing short of simply amazing. The rooms are super clean and decorated in your typical Parisian flair. The staff are very friendly and they do not know the word "No". They go out of their way to assist you and make you feel welcome. Breakfast is delicious and is served in a very quaint and stylish room. You can sit by the window and gaze into the streets of Paris as you sip your coffee and nibble on amazing croissants and pastries. Breakfast is served until 12:00 pm which is perfect for us since we are late risers. The location is second to none. The Arc De Triomphe is a lovely 10 minute walk away down the Champs-Elysees. Ten minutes away you will also find the Eiffel Tower. There are plenty of restaurants all around you. The neighborhood is top notch. Just stroll down the street to the Nicolas wine shop, grab a bottle and go back to your room and sit on your balcony while you sip your wine and soak in the views of the streets of Paris. One thing I forgot to mention is the price. The rates are very reasonable for what you get. Trust me. Check out the rates and you'll see that similar rooms will cost twice as much per night. This hotel has rooms that are much more beautiful than rooms at the Regina Hotel or Hotel Raphael for much less. I can go on and on, but I need to stop typing at some point. THIS HOTEL HAS IT ALL. What are you waiting for? Stop searching and book this hotel is you want to see Paris is style.

Stayed: August 2017
Xavier L, Directeur général at Hotel Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for these wonderful words of praise.

I am so glad you to read you enjoyed your stay with us and that for you "the hotel has it all"!

It will be a real pleasure for the team to welcoming you back in July and we will do our very best to make you enjoy your stay like last year.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay , prime location off course. Great welcome area , friendly staff , clean room and amenities , twice a day room service. Good selection of tea and mini bar .

Reception desk open 24/7 and above all extremely affordable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having stayed with us at the hotel Claridge and for having taken the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Spent 7 nights here June 2018. Julian, the manager and his staff were wonderful from the first minute we arrived. Engaging, helpful and extremely friendly with a touch of Paris attitude and sarcasm. We were on the second floor with a balcony overlooking the street. Plenty of room, king bed and the bathroom was updated and very modern and included electrical outlets already adapted for our USA equipment. Perfectly located - FDR metro to Louvre (5 min walk), Arch (10 minute walk), Eiffel (10 minute walk) and 20-30 restaurants within a 1-10 walk. Bistro Marbeauf across the street was our go-to spot for great food and wine and a seat on the curb. They too treated us like family! I would stay here again in a heartbeat and allow my children to stay here alone when travelling to Paris alone in the near future. The breakfast was simple and fresh and they kept it out until noon most days. A drink in the lobby was a daily occurrence. We felt like we were the only guests at this hotel - truly a gem among all the Paris options for lodging.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation!

I am so glad to read you did enjoy your stay. Thank you for your very kind words on the staff, be sure it has already been shared with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and to welcome too your children when they travel to Paris!

General manager

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located, I believe, in the best neighborhood in Paris. All you need is close and there is a lot of (good) late night options for dinner. Also, Champs Elysées and two subway stations are just two blocks away. The room was good, but the best part was the bed – super conformable and high quality bedsheets.

The staff was helpful and gentle, principally the receptionist (bearded, blonde and tall, don’t remember his name). The lady at the breakfast was also very helpful and kind. She remembered our coffee preference since the second day.

Although the room, staff and location were great, the WiFi in the room was terrible. Almost didn’t worked, but since we were in a romantic trip, it wasn’t big deal for the moment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I thank you for having taken time to write a review on Tripadvisor and shared your experience with us.

Thank you very much for your kind words on the staff, be sure it will be shared with them.

We have taken note of your remark on the Wifi to check it.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at this hotel. It’s a fantastic location with true Parisian style and we immediately felt we were in the heart of Paris. We had the Queens deluxe room and it was beautiful. The staff were so helpful and we felt we could always ask for their opinions about good places to eat etc. We know that when we come back to Paris as there is so much to see and do, we will definitely be staying here again. Thank you For such a pleasant experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Xavier L, Directeur général at Hotel Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your 5 stars review on Tripadvisor.

I am very glad that you "loved your stay" at the Hotel Claridge. I thank you for your kind words on our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.