The hotel is wonderfully positioned on the Champs Elysees. We stayed in a studio apartment facing the courtyard. It was absolutely perfect, quiet and very spacious. The staff are polite and helpful. The metro is a few metres away and taxi's are easy to catch from outside the hotel. The Paul Cafe a few doors away is a wonderful convenience for the freshest array of delicious bread. Restaurants are plentiful. The markets are well worth a visit especially as the apartments do have facilities for self catering.
Galeries La Fayette's food hall is sensational and a foodie's heaven.
Montmartre is an interesting visit with lovely bakeries and restaurants to choose from.
We used the Green Shuttle for our transfers, they obviously took this seriously as the car that took us to the airport (Euro 60) aircon wasn't functioning which was very uncomfortable.
The 5 day metro pass worked well and the commuters on the metro are a whole lot friendlier than London's. Musicians play and sing at the stations which adds a real charm to the entire Paris trip.
Paris is a lot more affordable than what we were expecting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Claridge Champs-Elysées, built in 1914 right on the Champs-Elysées Avenue, has been witness to a century of political and romantic history of France. Secrets kept forever behind the walls of this legendary palace which has welcomed so many stars. A century later, Le Claridge Champs Elysées and its facade became listed French historical monuments, entering into the world of the most beautiful hotel residences in the world. The renovation changed this historical establishment into a contemporary, elegant Parisian residence. Spacious and comfortable, the110 Suites and apartments offer an exceptional view of the Champs Elysées Avenue or the peaceful patio of the residence. The blend of black and beige in the wall-to-wall carpeting evoke the black and white checkered pattern of the Parisian townhouses and the play of blue bands painted on the walls creates a unique ambiance. Wild silk curtains, velvet chairs, wool rugs and leather bring back the luxury of Claridge’s past glory. This is a new era for the Claridge Champs Elysées which, in 2006, joined theprestigious Fraser Suites collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees Hotel Paris
- Le Claridge Champs Elysees Paris
- Claridge Hotel Paris