I have stayed in a one bedroom apartment for 56 nights on a business trip. The idea was to change hotels and try different ones in Paris. The apartment was one floor and not a duplex style with views over the champs elysees. Standing on the room balcony while watching lady gaga makes mer way to Sephora to launch her new perfume made me feel very exceptional.
I've never felt the need to change the hotel and sacrifice the spacious appartment for a small luxurious room. The service was really outstanding and the staff were really helpful in addressing my every need.
The most amazing thing about the hotel is the location, in the centre of the champs elysees and few steps away from Franklin Rosvelt metro station. Everything you need is within few steps away from you.
There is only one thing that bothered me that the wireless signal in the rooms in higher floors is a little weak. Maybe a signal amplifier would give a better wireless coverage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Claridge Champs-Elysées, built in 1914 right on the Champs-Elysées Avenue, has been witness to a century of political and romantic history of France. Secrets kept forever behind the walls of this legendary palace which has welcomed so many stars. A century later, Le Claridge Champs Elysées and its facade became listed French historical monuments, entering into the world of the most beautiful hotel residences in the world. The renovation changed this historical establishment into a contemporary, elegant Parisian residence. Spacious and comfortable, the110 Suites and apartments offer an exceptional view of the Champs Elysées Avenue or the peaceful patio of the residence. The blend of black and beige in the wall-to-wall carpeting evoke the black and white checkered pattern of the Parisian townhouses and the play of blue bands painted on the walls creates a unique ambiance. Wild silk curtains, velvet chairs, wool rugs and leather bring back the luxury of Claridge’s past glory. This is a new era for the Claridge Champs Elysées which, in 2006, joined theprestigious Fraser Suites collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees Hotel Paris
- Le Claridge Champs Elysees Paris
- Claridge Hotel Paris