My wife, daughter and I spent 5 nights in a one bedroom suite with a king-sized bed on the 4th floor. As everyone mentions, the location is great. Monoprix supermarket is a few minutes away if you want drinks etc, 10 minutes walk from L'Arc de Triomphe and shopping.
Our room faced the courtyard and was very quiet. Breakfast has a few hot selections, and a good selection of cheeses, but the best part is the fresh-squeezed orange juice. What a luxury.
And, there were quite a few people who made our stay very comfortable, a young gentleman at the front desk, and the manager of the restaurant where we took breakfast every morning. When I mentioned that the built-in refrigerator in the kitchen wasn't working, the front desk staff immediately delivered a brand-new full-sized refrigerator to our room! We had some other issues as well, but all were deftly and quickly handled.
Unfortunately, our luggage (which contained all of our warm clothes) did not make it to Paris with us. The front staff called the airline on my behalf to urge them to deliver our bags, and that effort was truly appreciated. They also made reservations for a half-day tour of Versailles for us. All in all, everyone went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. And, we saw Shakira launch a new perfume at the Sephora next door. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Claridge Champs-Elysées, built in 1914 right on the Champs-Elysées Avenue, has been witness to a century of political and romantic history of France. Secrets kept forever behind the walls of this legendary palace which has welcomed so many stars. A century later, Le Claridge Champs Elysées and its facade became listed French historical monuments, entering into the world of the most beautiful hotel residences in the world. The renovation changed this historical establishment into a contemporary, elegant Parisian residence. Spacious and comfortable, the110 Suites and apartments offer an exceptional view of the Champs Elysées Avenue or the peaceful patio of the residence. The blend of black and beige in the wall-to-wall carpeting evoke the black and white checkered pattern of the Parisian townhouses and the play of blue bands painted on the walls creates a unique ambiance. Wild silk curtains, velvet chairs, wool rugs and leather bring back the luxury of Claridge’s past glory. This is a new era for the Claridge Champs Elysées which, in 2006, joined theprestigious Fraser Suites collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees Hotel Paris
- Le Claridge Champs Elysees Paris
- Claridge Hotel Paris