Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees
US$228
US$146
US$126
Official Site
Grand Hotel Francais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$444
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewschamps elyseesserviced apartmentone bedroom suitesmall kitchenfull kitchenlaundry roomeiffel towermonoprix supermarketbreakfast serviceperfect locationthe hotel websitewifi is freeseparate toilettravel agentspecial thankswonderful stayheart of paris
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I had to work for one week in Paris last April, 2013. After reviewing a lot of the very good options the city offers in hotels and serviced apartments, I decided once again to stay at Fraser Suites Le Claridge, on Champs-Elysees. It couldn't have been better. The apartment was great, very comfortable, breakfast service impeccable and, above all, I appreciated the kind and most efficient way of helping all the staff has. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Though currently under renovation, suites facing Champs Elysees Avenue offer nice views of the street scene. If you rather like more subdued rooms, go for the ones facing the internal patio, which is large enough for you to feel completely comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We were inevitably looking for value for money from a good hotel in the centre of Paris and we found the Fraser Suites Hotel, right in the middle of the Champs Elysees. Not an Hotel in the traditional sense but an "Aparthotel". This meant in our case a really excellent and spacious apartment with the principle "chamber" together with a nice bathroom, separate toilet and a small kitchen. Any lengthy stay in a normal hotel room soon becomes tiresome, if not downright claustrophobic and we had seen many rooms offering 24m, but this package was far more substantial and far better for us. On the other hand this format offers fewer facilities and no true restaurant, but of course in the centre of Paris who cares. Whilst the accommodation itself was excellent, quiet, and well serviced, the staff were even better. If I had to choose the very best of the stay and the very worst I would say the best element was the value for money. Better than good, it was impressive. However, my one small gripe is for the breakfast provision for people with special dietary needs. Although a small point it is a real shame they could not do better for me as a Coeliac sufferer. That aside an excellent experience and one I would be happy to recommend to anyone. Well done and thank you.

Room Tip: Be aware, most rooms face inward onto an enclosed quadrangle. This offers a quiet and not unpleasant outlook which can, in itself, can be good after a day in the hurly burly of central Paris, but not to every taste.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife, daughter and I spent 5 nights in a one bedroom suite with a king-sized bed on the 4th floor. As everyone mentions, the location is great. Monoprix supermarket is a few minutes away if you want drinks etc, 10 minutes walk from L'Arc de Triomphe and shopping.

Our room faced the courtyard and was very quiet. Breakfast has a few hot selections, and a good selection of cheeses, but the best part is the fresh-squeezed orange juice. What a luxury.

And, there were quite a few people who made our stay very comfortable, a young gentleman at the front desk, and the manager of the restaurant where we took breakfast every morning. When I mentioned that the built-in refrigerator in the kitchen wasn't working, the front desk staff immediately delivered a brand-new full-sized refrigerator to our room! We had some other issues as well, but all were deftly and quickly handled.

Unfortunately, our luggage (which contained all of our warm clothes) did not make it to Paris with us. The front staff called the airline on my behalf to urge them to deliver our bags, and that effort was truly appreciated. They also made reservations for a half-day tour of Versailles for us. All in all, everyone went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. And, we saw Shakira launch a new perfume at the Sephora next door. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Courtyard facing rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank biwakocat
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your comments about Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysées.
We are very glad to read that you had a very good stay with us.
We really focus to provide our very best to our guest and I am very happy you noticed our team made your stay very confortable. This is our first target.
I wish you a very nice day
Bertrand MAÏK
General Manager Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysées.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I have stayed in a one bedroom apartment for 56 nights on a business trip. The idea was to change hotels and try different ones in Paris. The apartment was one floor and not a duplex style with views over the champs elysees. Standing on the room balcony while watching lady gaga makes mer way to Sephora to launch her new perfume made me feel very exceptional.

I've never felt the need to change the hotel and sacrifice the spacious appartment for a small luxurious room. The service was really outstanding and the staff were really helpful in addressing my every need.

The most amazing thing about the hotel is the location, in the centre of the champs elysees and few steps away from Franklin Rosvelt metro station. Everything you need is within few steps away from you.

There is only one thing that bothered me that the wireless signal in the rooms in higher floors is a little weak. Maybe a signal amplifier would give a better wireless coverage.

Room Tip: A suite or an apartment with views over the champs elysees.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank NasserHS
LudovicRivaux, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear Guest,

My team and myself would like to thank you for your nice comment about our property.
Thank you as well to stay with us for 56 nights.
You are very exceptional and I hope to welcome you back very soon.
We have improved last month our WiFi system with optical fiber to high speed the connection.
As a very special guest, don't hesitate to contact me directly for any request you may have.
I wish you a very nice day

Reviewed 11 March 2013

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for 4 adults and 1 toddler in this hotel. The location is absolutely amazing, you really couldn't get better in terms of sight seeing and being right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the heart of the city. It was such a lovely surprise considering where it is located that our room was so beautifully quiet.

The kitchen is brilliant, really just what you need and all very modern appliances which helped us make anything we needed from breakfast to dinner.

As some other people have said the oddest thing really is the amount of space you have an how badly it's used! We had an extra room in our apartment that had nothing in it but for a desk and 1 chair, if they had moved the sofa bed in there it would have been a 3 bed apartment !

The toilet / bathroom arrangement was also a little odd but thankfully we had 2 toilets, it's just that they weren't in the bathrooms !

I'd say no one particularly went out of their way to be helpful or to make you feel very welcome. Especially not the doormen, when we arrived we were very warmly welcomed.... by the doorman from the Marriott next door ! and not helped at all by our own doorman, despite having bags and cases galore and a toddler and pushchair!

So overall, i'd say if you're looking for an impersonal "apartment" rental experience with the bonus of daily cleaning and you can afford the pretty pricey tariff then you should go for le Claridge.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
BMKParis, General Manager at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience following your recent stay in our property. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our Guests, which helps us in our constant aim to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is with pleasure that I have noted your excellent comments regarding the size of your suite and the services that make us positively different. However you mentioned the fact that the organization of the Suite which could be better. This is why we have started a renovation work for a better quality and I hope that you will enjoy it during a future stay in Paris.

Concerning the team manner, it is with great concern that that I read that it was not to your expectations, for which I sincerely apologize. Your comments will be shared with the whole team as we consider that a warm welcoming and helpful attitude is due to our guests.

We really hope to welcome you again in Paris. Please, feel free to contact my office directly when making your arrangements for your next visit to Fraser Suites Le Claridge and I would be delighted to assist you with the reservation.

Have a nice day