“Be sure to know”

Ranked #763 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Be sure to know”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

i did my booking through the hotel website. Two problems that I came to discover; their understanding of a suite is not what is commonly known, you can't call a room with crammed furniture a suite, the website does not have any photos of what you are booking or a clear description of what is on offer. The breakfast was not mentioned that is included with the suite that I finally got and had to pay extra for, the toilet is a dilemma to get into and lock the door. At check out they had the breakfast included as an additional payment and when queried they came back and said it is included in the package.
they have 5 stars posted but not what you expect of that, no room service, no restaurant etc.
the location is great and the staff are very good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Saleh A
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments, which we take very seriously in our efforts to improve our service. I appreciate that you weren’t completely satisfied with your stay and would like to offer an explanation.

All our suites were renovated in 2013, including the one you stayed in which was upgraded in November with brand new furniture. The size of that particular suite is around 70m² with a separate, fully fitted kitchen, a large bedroom and living area. It’s more than a hotel room. The photos and descriptions of the suites on our website correspond to our current offering.

We offer packages including (or not) breakfast; it’s up to the guest to choose when they make their booking and I’m pleased to note that your breakfasts were included. We apologize for the misunderstanding on this matter at checkout.

You’re right in that we do not have a restaurant, but offer our guests an “In-Suite Menu” which gives you a choice between:
- Doing your grocery shopping, having the groceries delivered and preparing your own food in the kitchen,
- Taking advantage of our agreement with several partner restaurants and having the menu of your choice delivered to your suite,
- Booking a chef to come and cook whatever you want in your kitchen.

Our reception staff is obviously on hand to assist guests. Room service exists to provide drinks. I’m sure you will agree that this service is far superior to that of a standard hotel restaurant offering a limited choice of food.

Service is paramount to us and I’m glad you found our staff to be helpful.

I appreciate your feedback, and hope to be able to welcome you once again at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysées in the near future.

Kind regards,

Bertrand MAÏK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Novodibirsk
Reviewed 30 January 2014

All was excellent. We had the room with garden view. It was very quiet. Small kitchen in the room is very convenient for us. The supermarket is located only 2 minutes from hotel. I'll recommend this hotel my friends.

• Stayed January 2014
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear Guest,

I really want to thank you for your comment. I'm glad to read to had a pleasant stay in our property.

Lots of guest enjoy the fully equipped kitchen in our Suites. We recently set up a "In Suite Menu" allowing our guest to chose many option of food delivery. Not a restaurant but many !!! Even a Chef may be available to cook in your Suite what you like.

We really hope to welcome you again.

With my best regards,

General Manager Fraser Suites le Claridge Champs Elysées
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 29 January 2014

If you have not had the pleasure of staying at the Fraser suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees you really must!.
On this visit my family and i stayed in the presidential suit "The Marrakech", OUTSTANDING in every single way, breath taking and incredibly luxurious.
We were greeted with open arms, we had a complimentary airport transfer offered to us because we were repeat customers, on arrival nothing was too much for the staff, we were looked after from the moment we arrived.
The manager made sure we were happy with our accommodation and was in contact with us regular.
This hotel has recently been refurbished and while i stayed this time the staff offered me a tour of all the different room types, i can tell you it took my breath away, every room more beautiful than the previous..a stones throw away from the supermarket the Monoprix, Sephora two doors down, the Franklin Roosevelt metro stop out front, The Arc de Triumph just up the road.
We were there at christmas time, it was lovely to have a christmas tree in the suit. To top it all off the view is magic, The Eiffel Tower sparkling in all its glory visible from the lovely balconies. The door man deserves a notable mention, this man is charming, helpful and always happy, its a pleasure to stay in this lovely property. You are o the Champs Elysees so it is a tad more costly than other hotels but it is worth every single cent, this hotel is perfect for families, singles, couples and groups. Free wifi through out, a gorgeous terrace, Breakfast available a lift as well as stairs. I will be back that is a guarantee, i can not fault this property.

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the Champs Elysees rather than the court yard.. it will knock your socks o...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank giorgiadettoni
Dear Giorgia, Dear Guest,

It's always a pleasure to welcome you and I'm glad you booked our new renovated Presidential Suites. The pictures you took are fantastic.

We really hope to welcome you again in our property. All my team is very proud with such a good comment , I'm too, thank you again.

I wish you a very nice day

Best regards

General Manager Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysées
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Recently stayed for 2 weeks at this wonderful establishment, a short walk to everywhere, and right in the middle of everything - 2 min walk to monoprix supermarket, 3 min walk to franklin d Roosevelt metro station. The rooms are cleaned well and promptly daily, the staff super nice and helpful. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star is that the hair dryer is super weak - it neither dries nor styles, so I ended up having a bad hair day everyday. When we asked if we could have a different dryer, we were told that all their hair dryers are of the same model ( therefore no point). Don't let this deter u though, just bring your own dryer.

Also coffee shops galore near the hotel, not all good but. The eateries nearby could also be tourist traps. We found a couple of reasonably good ones on Washington st almost right opposite the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Leung55
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your beautiful comments regarding our product and services.

I'm so sad to know you didn't give us 5 points !!!! If I would have known it's because of our hair dryer, I would have buy one just for you. I do apologize for this. By the way I'll check this point with my team in order to deliver good facilities to our guest.
Please, come back to my property for your next stay in Paris and I guarantee to buy you the dryer you want if the one in your Suite is not good enough
I wish you a wonderful day
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I was received warmly by Justine, Claire, Fazher and Peter. I came as part of the official delegation of the African Union Commission attending meetings of the Elysee Summit. We were treated very well. From the professional and courteous staff of Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, I personally got a first and lasting impression that is positive about your hotel. I took a photo of Justine to show to my wife with whom they share a name. Thank you Claire for taking a nice snap. We enjoyed breakfast served by Tsen and Geday who are caring. Justine, Claire, Fazher, Peter, Tsen and Geday you made us feel at home and carry with us great memories of you and your hotel. Wishing you all the best.

Regards,

Julius Kagamba Singoma

Room Tip: The location Le Claridge Champs-Elysees is excellent. The hotel is exquisite. The services are excel...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
BMKParis, Propriétaire at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear M.Kagamba Singoma,

Thank you so much for your comments and specially about the quality of my staff.
I'm glad to know that your expectations were met. These will encourage my team to do even better to serve our guests. Receiving these comments is to receive a special gift from our guest.

We really to welcome you soon in our property in Paris or in one of our Fraser properties around the world.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 5 December 2013

You could not ask for a better location. Its bang on Champs Elysees. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. Rooms are nice and spacious. Its not like a typical hotel. Its like a quasi hotel / serviced apartment. Their concierge is also very helpful with bookings or recommendations whatever you need. I will without a doubt stay here again the next time I'm in paris.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write nice comments about our property.
My staff is very proud to what you said about them .Their motivation is very high and be sure they will continue to do their very best to anticipate and reply to our guest needs.
We hope to welcome you soon in our property or in one of them around the world.

manchester
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Just got back from a weekend here and absolutely loved it. Gigantic one bed suite with equipped kitchen, large lounge, bedroom and separate bathroom. All modern amenities, 2 flat screen tv's. Slap bang on the bustling champs elysées. The staff are superb. Breakfast was great, consisting of self serve buffet and I really liked the breakfast room, quite small and intimate… nice. Have stayed at the marriott a couple of doors away, which is nice but preferred it here. I will defo be back and i can't wait.

Room Tip: a room on the champs elysées is going to be noisier than with a courtyard view but the windows do a...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ManchesterTravbug
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your nice comments about our Staff , Services and Product.
We are very pleased to know you liked our new renovated Suites. We tried to keep Parisian style with new technologies. Lifts as well have just been renovated and we keep going on to have a beautiful and well maintained property!!!
We hope to welcome you again very soon in Paris or in one of our properties around the world.
Fraser Suites le Claridge Champs Elysées