“Fraser Suites, Le Claridge Champs Elyses Paris”

Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees
Ranked #762 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is the second time I have stayed in this facility. I will probably always go back. Brilliant location, fantastic valus for money, clean, serviced, comfortable. The only issue was that I had some camera gear stolen out of one of my cases that I left in storage at the hotel while I went down to Cannes for 4 days.

My wife and daughter had a theft also a few years before.

2  Thank Rob G
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your comment on TripAdvisor.
I'm really happy to know you will come back again.
Be sure we fully investigated about your camera, but unfortunately we didn't find it.
I have a full confidence in my team and in our security process when luggage is kept in our storage room.
Fraser Suites le Claridge Champs Elysées

There are newer reviews for Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees

Reviewed 27 July 2014

First things first, this is not an inexpensive hotel but unlike so many the price here is actually justified.

The location of the property, directly on the Champs Elysees, cannot be bettered for exploring many of the major attractions. The Eiffle Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and more are all within easy walking distance and the metro is but a few steps away when you wish to venture further afield.

But on to the hotel itself. First impressions are very understated, the entrance being a simple doorway with a friendly doorman and porter waiting to greet you. Once inside the check-in process was simple with helpful, friendly staff (who's command of the English language was, thankfully, far superior to mine of French!) completing the formalities with the minimum of fuss despite our arriving somewhat earlier than the stated check-in time.

We had a room on the first floor, facing the courtyard which I have to say exceeded my expectations in all respects. Quiet, comfortable and spacious it was well decorated without being overbearing and very well equipped. The presence of UK-style power outlets was very welcome, as was the thoughtful inclusion of a dedicated USB charging port for mobile devices.

While we were not planning to make use of the kitchen facilities their presence (particularly the fridge) proved very welcome, even if (like us) you don't do any cooking it's great to be able to keep snacks, fruit, cold drinks etc. in your room - this would be even more of a godsend if you were traveling with children! The provision of a full-size kettle was especially welcome, my Fiancee is addicted to tea!

Breakfast was a pleasure, with a well stocked buffet offering everything from cereal to a full cooked breakfast and the option to sit in the courtyard and enjoy the morning sunshine should you wish to. The hotel itself does not have a restaurant but to be honest that really makes no difference - there are so many places to eat and drink nearby that you could stay for a month and never eat in the same one twice! It's well worth exploring the side streets - there are a lot of smaller bistro-style restaurants and the food is almost universally excellent.

The hotel staff themselves were universally courteous, polite, friendly and helpful. Not once did I encounter a bad attitude, sullen look or disinterested manner. The really do deserve praise as they are genuinely a credit to themselves and the establishment - a great many UK hoteliers could learn a great deal from a visit here!

My one (very, very slight) niggle that the corridors can sometimes get noisy, especially if (as was the case for our stay) a family with some unruly children is in residence. The blame for that can't be laid on the hotel and it's an issue that can plague any hotel, anywhere.

To sum up, I'd unreservedly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Paris - we will be back!

Room Tip: I'd go for the courtyard if you're looking for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JWJMurray

Dear Guest,
Your comment is simply great !!!! Thank you so much.
I'm specially very proud of what you say about my team. During our daily briefings, we always share the last guest comments received. When we read yours, I can tell you that my team was really, really happy. It's a gratefulness of their work. Many thanks again.
We don't have a restaurant but as you say we have many different around the property. We as well put a "In Suite Menu" in place with the addresses where to shop, various food delivery and even how to book a "Chef" to cook in your Suite. Thanks to the fully equipped kitchen and dining area available in each of our Suites.
We will welcome you in the same way, even better for your next visit in Paris.
With my best regards,
Fraser Suites le Claridge Champs Elysées

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Claridge Suites absolutely made our recent trip to Paris!
Perfectly located mid Champs Élysées in view of the Arc de Triomph and all too handy to the beautiful Louis Vuitton store, this very well managed and staffed hotel will always be our first choice while in Paris.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, arranging and maintaining our many tours and hectic schedule. I wish I could remember their names, the morning crew and the day and evening staff were just terrific. We made plans to go to Paris from St Maarten on the spur of the moment and coordinating our various tours would have been impossible without the help of the Claridge staff.
The location is central to many fine restaurants, shops and attractions.

Room Tip: Our room had a balcony facing the inner court - very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay M
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments specially about my team.
It's our first objective : always anticipate the guest needs with a smile and sincere and courteous attitude.
We hope to welcome you again in Paris very soon.
With my best regards,
Bertrand MAÏK
Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysées.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

A great suite for a family of five plenty of space. Perfect location to visit Paris form. The staff are excellent and the service is superb. Expresso's on tap and the outdoor courtyard make a superb extra. Also has the best breakfast range and service.

2  Thank RJB2020

Dear Guest,
Your comment is a gift for us, many thanks from the entire Team.
We worked a lot on our Breakfast. We are offering a large choice to answer our Guests taste depending where they come from. We want they feel a bit at home : recently we added rice, noodle, soup and chopsticks for our Asian guests !!!
We hope to welcome you in a next future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

was a bit expensive, but had executive suite which comfortably fit 3 adults (1 pull out sofa bed). Having a full size fridge was nice, as was the plates and glasses. The only odd thing was the very small toilet located on the otherside of the suite from the bathroom. The location was a bit touristy for my taste but still enjoyable. i had interior room so nice and quiet (dont know if outside room is loud). Public transportation very easy from location. It was not cheap, so it came with high expectations which were met. Staff is what one would expect for the price.

1  Thank GCT70
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Many Thanks for your comment and your time spent for doing it.
We really appreciate our point of view and this will help other potential guests to discover our product, services and location.
We really hope to welcome you again.
Bertrand MAÏK
Fraser Suites le Claridge Champs Elysées.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great hotel/appartment!
we only stayed three nights and were fortunatly upgraded to a room on the 4th floor overlooking the Champs-Elysees...what an amazing sight and the street vibe just below us, awesome! was a little worried about the street noise but when the double glazed windows were closed and the heavy curtains shut...was very quiet.
the location could no be any better with all the attractions close by and stunning resturants and all the top designer brand shops right there.
hop on hop off bus 5 min walk away. i found the staff extremley friendly and most helpfull. service was exellent!
will most certainly stay again on my next visit to Paris!!

would most certainly

Room Tip: 4th or 5th floor room with view overlooking the Champs Elysees a must!
3  Thank suzuki000

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your comment about our property and my team.
This is very encouraging for us.
I would have the pleasure to welcome you for your next visit.
Don't hesitate to contact me directly.
Best regards

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Profile: 2 Adults & 2 Kids
Room: Stayed in one bed executive suite
Pros: Good sized room for Paris and for family. Good amenities in hotel and location is fantastic.
Cons: Internet service is not what you would expect of this standard - needs improvement.
Would I stay again: Yes and would recommend to anyone looking for proper family sized accommodation in Paris without the hassle of booking 2 x rooms, etc.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Keith H

Dear Guest,
Thank your for your comment and remarks.
You really spot our product advantage :"Would I stay again: Yes and would recommend to anyone looking for proper family sized accommodation in Paris without the hassle of booking 2 x rooms" . We like family and we have many Suites to welcome them.
Concerning internet performance, I have checked with our IT department and no problem has been found. Can you tell me a little bit more by sending to me a message ?
All the guests seem to be happy with this service since we are using optical fibre to speed-up the connexion.
I Hope to welcome you again soon.