The most terrible hotel I have ever stayed. Rooms are dark and dirty. Staff is rude. I dragged my baggage to taxi by myself. I couldn't find a soul in reception trying to check-out. The hotel doesn't deserve even 1 star. The only good moment in hotel is Genia in reception desk who helped us a lot. But this was my first and last stay in this awful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Maison Champs ELysées, a brand new hotel.Today, discovering No. 8 rue Jean Goujon is a unique experience in an unexpected place that combines generosity, poetry, luxury and lightness, pleasure and an offbeat vision. You set off on a journey within a journey, as in a film. Camera! Action!Discover 57 rooms and suites, very peaceful, among which 17 have been designed by Maison Martin Margiela, famous French designer house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Champs Elysees Hotel Paris
- Accor Champs Elysees Paris
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel