Location is best.
Walk to almost all the tourist attractions of Paris possible.
Clean and service is good.
The disadvantage is the poor breakfast. I had wanted to eat eggs. I had reservations with breakfast. But you need to pay extra eggs can be eaten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Maison Champs ELysées, a brand new hotel.Today, discovering No. 8 rue Jean Goujon is a unique experience in an unexpected place that combines generosity, poetry, luxury and lightness, pleasure and an offbeat vision. You set off on a journey within a journey, as in a film. Camera! Action!Discover 57 rooms and suites, very peaceful, among which 17 have been designed by Maison Martin Margiela, famous French designer house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Champs Elysees Hotel Paris
- Accor Champs Elysees Paris
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel