I stayed here for just over two weeks, with my family, over Christmas and new year (three rooms in all). After searching the internet and travel agencies for a hotel for a long time, I found that this one provided the best value for money with my priorities being close to public transport (Metro, RER and bus), free and fast WiFi, and complimentary breakfast. All of these services where fantastic. We ensured we booked very early in order to take advantage of the early bird special. The staff where really great and knowledgeable and would jump through hoops to try and help us. We even received a small Christmas gift in our rooms on Christmas eve! The location in perfect, surrounded by three metro stations, including the RER A line, and on a buss route. This helped cut down the cost of travel within the city by a lot.
We where offered really nice rooms high in the hotel with great views of the city and where able to check in early in the morning so we could get out and explore the city. Two of the three rooms are not small but not big either. Knowing that space is at a premium in Paris, this was expected and didn't bother us, we where not going to be in the hotel much anyway. The third room was really big and became the room all six of us gathered in for Christmas and New Year celebrations. The decor is really nice, clean and modern, the beds are very comfortable. the windows are very large and give a nice view of the city. I assume that the rooms we occupied where already renovated, I think I caught a glimpse of an unrenovated room which seemed to have quite an outdated look.
I really enjoyed the quaint elevators, they fit in with the old Paris look from the outside but are very modern. They are obviously very small (3 people at a squeeze) as the building far predates elevators, but they added to the atmosphere of such an old, historic city. We also enjoyed sitting in the lobby lounge after breakfast as a family.
All in all, the hotel made me feel well treated and was a place we enjoyed resting in. We even inadvertently began calling it home, with the added benefit that everything magically cleaned itself while we where eating breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Etoile Saint-Honore is located on Rue du Faubourg St Honore, near the Place de l'Etoile and the Arc de Triomphe, and just afex minutes away from the Champs Elysees. It is a hotel that combines elegance and modernity in a very Parisian style. Each of the 85 rooms including 9 Junior Suite displays a very strong attention to detail and features cutting-edge technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Etoile Saint-Honore by HappyCulture reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Etoile Saint Honore Hotel Paris
- Best Western Etoile Saint Honore
- Best Western Paris
- Paris Best Western