New Hotel Roblin La Madeleine
Agoda.com
US$231
US$201
Hotels.com
Grand Hotel Francais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$444
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewshermes toiletrieswalking distance to operathe hotel is perfectly locatedrain showercentral locationexcellent locationboutique hotelmins walk awayairport shuttleeiffel towerhop on hop off buslovely hotelsitting areaearly checkexploring parisgood sizedefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I spent 5 nights at the New Hotel Roblin and loved it. I was on the 6th floor (top floor) and the ceilings had pretty, exposed beams. My BF stayed at this hotel another time and his first room was smaller than the room we had this time.

Staff was pleasant - all we really wanted. Walking distance to the metro, as well as the Galleries Lafayette shopping area and much, much more.

The queen sized bed was actually two mattresses put together, and the bed was softer than I care for but I still slept well. My room looked out into the interior, but I was able to open the windows and enjoy the weather. The most amazing thing about my stay in this hotel was just how shut off from the city I felt when I was in the room. It was so quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Caroline_Antoun, Director at New Hotel Roblin La Madeleine, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for your comment. We are so lucky to be in the center of paris and have such quiet rooms. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Checked in two times within a month's time.. And second time my room was upgraded for no extra cost
Friendly Staff, well maintained rooms, best location. Only little disappointment is breakfast variety.. But over all good hotel to stay in with family..
Good baggage storage facility..

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

We would like to thank you Rohit for your so nice return. We apologise that you didn't enjoy so much your breakfast. The chef make every day madeleine, cookies ans cake to have different varieties of home made cooking but we can study on improving again the breakfast. Thank you for your advise. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Hotel is situated within walking distance to train lines. Located conveniently near some of the major tourist attractions. I took a 5 minute taxi ride to the Eiffel Tower to get as close as possible at night. Staff was extremely friendly. We speak both English and French but either language is fine. Rooms are average size for Paris hotels. Free wifi was well appreciated and performed well.There was a breakfast buffet but we did not go. There is an airport shuttle for a fee, Would definitely stay here again. There was construction to the building facade that limited the view from all windows and prevented the opening of any windows. Perhaps a room on a higher floor would have avoided this.

Room Tip: There was construction to the building facade that limited the view from all windows and prevented the opening of any windows. Perhaps a room on a higher floor would have avoided this.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much Stephs Trips for your nice comment on our hotel. I really apologise that you suffered from the work on the facade. This is done now and you can have from all the room a clear view. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

In late March I visited Paris for the first time. I was looking forward to the trip as it has always been on my bucket list of places to visit. This hotel was in a great location. Close to the metro, great shopping, and the Champs Élysées . Hotel staff were courteous and helpful, rooms were clean, modern and well maintained. I would gladly stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marlene H

I would like to thank you very much Marlene for your great comment and we all hope that you will be back soon to have the pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The staff were exceptionally friendly and accommodating to our group of four. They accommodated an early check in and were able to switch rooms for one of our group who requested a different location. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and well appointed. Bathrooms were nicely sized and the provided toiletries were very good. The location was excellent, directly off of the plaza at La Madeleine and right by the Metro station. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Justin B

Dear Justin, thank you so much, we also hope that you will be back soon. We always try to do our best to give a room to our guest arriving early when it is possible, even if the chek in time is 3pm.