All reviewschamps elyseestwinkle lightsla vie en roserooms are smallmetro stationcute boutique hotelthe bed was extremely comfortablerecommend this hotelwalking distancestay there againbusiness tripa great staymini bareiffel towermiromesnillifttaxi
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stayed here for one night on business and it was exactly what you'd expect, small, Parisian and well located.

I had booked here as I needed to be within 0.5m of my meeting and as it's an expensive part of town I needed to keep costs down, this hotel fitted the bill. The room was incredibly small but well decorated and clean, the bathroom also, one point to note is the lift to all rooms was just about big enough to store me and my suitcase, I think genuinely you'd have to take two trips if travelling as a couple, so claustrophobics beware!

The WiFi was decent and the location marvelous for exploring Paris, metro station was close, staff very helpful and ambiance very relaxed. Would definitely recommend and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The staff were friendly, location great, room small but clean with good shower. The WiFi worked fine. Breakfast buffet was excellent, with 6 different juices to chose from. The cost of the room was quite reasonable for the location €103.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The location is quite good but ...
our room was tiny - the smallest that we had ever seen! If you are claustrophobic, it will not suit you. There was constant low level noise from AC machinery outside our window. Not worth the money!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Discovered by accident whilst looking for a hotel for a business trip. For me this place was ideal - proximity to Opera and business. The room was on the small size but a very bed., bathroom was fine. The staff were very nice and helpful. At 10 euro pp breakfast is not expensive. I would definitely return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2017

My Daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights in May and delighted with the Hotel.
We arrived early so the receptionist very kindly offered to store our suitcases in a storing cupboard so we could go off and venture until booking in time.
We had a nicely decorated Paris shopping theme room which was a good size with an huge,clean,comfy bed.
Good storage space, nice bathroom, which strangely had a glass piece in the middle of the door which was interesting when visiting the toilet!
But all clean, useable and toiletries available.
There are not tea/coffee making facilities in the room but in reception there are hot beverages for about 3 Euro.
Yes the lift is very small, a squeeze with suitcases but it is very quirky and decorated uniquely.
All staff we met were obliging, friendly and chatty which made our stay more enjoyable.
The metro Miromesnil is only a 5 minute walk from the hotel with good transport links to most of Paris.
Champs Elysees is a nice 15/20 minute stroll, which we done in the day and late evening.
Great value for money, good accommodation, will definitely return there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family