I stayed in this hotel four times in the past five weeks, every time only one night, and every time in a different room. Good location for staying in the university/library district. I had one pleasant room, one room which was too small for me (that was a one-bed room), and two others in the corner of the hotel with a strange shape. Furniture is basic, but with a pleasant modern style. Two of the four rooms had a large comfortable sitting chair; the two other one’s didn’t. The rooms are OK to spend a few hours in the evening, to sleep, and to move on. Personnel was always very helpful. Breakfast offers many choices, but the low chairs in the breakfast salon do not invite one to stay there too long. Wifi was very slow the three nights I was staying on a higher flour, but fast the one night I stayed on the first flour. The back side of the hotel is at an alley where people hung around and talked till late at night. When I stayed at the first flour I had to close the windows because of the noise. On the higher flours there were less problems. For those staying here, I recommend the excellent café gourmand at Marcel and Lily’s at the corner of the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and discover the Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliotheque hotel, ideally located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine. The hotel is opposite a metro station and a few minutes' walk from the Palais Omnisport de Bercy arena, the national library and the Gare de Lyon train station. On the edge of the Latin Quarter and near to Notre-Dame, our hotel is ideal not only for a relaxing weekend, but also for your business trips, thanks to its meeting room and location in a dynamic neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliotheque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque