“Super cute hotel in city centre” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Galileo

Hotel Galileo
Ranked #88 of 1,795 Hotels in Paris
Copenhagen
“Super cute hotel in city centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

This hotel is great if you're on a budget and needing a safe and clean place to stay close to the main sites.
The breakfast is pretty standard but good enough to keep you going until lunch and the rooms are pretty basic with ok comfy beds, LCD tv, good choice in mini bar, electronic safe and a very clean and modern looking bathroom. Everything you would expect from the higher end of a budget hotel.
Definitely a value-for-money type place where the staff are friendly and rely heavily on good word of mouth and positive trip advisor reviews. They will go the extra length to make you're stay worth every penny.

If you're in need of a more luxury type of accommodation and require all the trimmings then this is a no no - try the 4 and up star hotels around the corner.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

Recently renovated a 3 star hotel with excellent location. With limited budget nice hotel to stay. We booked a small room but was upgraded to a bigger room with small extra payment. Rooms are small in general but quite normal for 3 star standards. Staff is positive and very helpful.

Room Tip: 5 th floor rooms have half glass top roof.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

İt is in best place very secure and 100 meters the Champ Elysees
The staff is very friendly and helpful
The room is small but the price is very reasonable
The entrance the building is very good
So perfect choice if you are not looking for stg 4-5 star quality

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Forler D, Directeur général at Hotel Galileo, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for sharing the experience you had at our boutique hotel.

I am glad you appreciated our location and our staff. Prices change depending on occupancy but value for money is an important matter for us.

Perfectly located, we are happy to offer a five star service at the rate of a three star hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you back at our property.

Canton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

We recently returned from Paris where we stayed at the Hotel Galileo. We had a great stay!! The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. We were very impressed with how quiet the hotel was especially since it was located so close to the Champs-Élysées...great location! We would definitely recommend Hotel Galileo!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impression about hotel Galileo.

I am glad that you appreciated the location, the quietness and the service as these are indeed three very important points that help us gain fidelity from our guest.

I look forward to welcoming you back at our property.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

We recently stayed at the Galileo Hotel and were so delighted with it, we want to share our good fortune with others! Location, Location, Location...need I say more. Steps from the Champs Elysee and near the Arc de Triumph, we couldnt have asked for anything better. The room was clean and well appointed. The rates were very reasonable. But best of all was the impeccable service...Particularly from Christopher at the front desk who bent over backwards to please us. He was very knowledgeable with the area and was eager to suggest things to do and places to go. Thanks Christopher for a great stay, J+V (from Boston)

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JohnHMA
Forler D, Directeur général at Hotel Galileo, responded to this review, 8 March 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for your taking the time to share your experience. I am glade that you liked the location witch is indeed PERFECT as, next to the considered most beautiful avenue of the world, Les Champs Elysées, very central with all the metro lines and the must being that located in a small street we have absolutely no noise!

Thank you for your kind words on behalf of our showman Mr Christopher who has become indispensable at the reception. People also often come back for him too!

I am glade that you had an enjoyable stay at our property and I hope to welcome you for your next stay in Paris.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I would be glade to personally welcome you back.

Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

I viewed the internet and wanted a place to stay near the champs élysées . Found it. I checked in at about 11 am. I met the manager DEBORA . We started chatting in the lobby telling me about paris. Next thing i know it was 1:00pm. She is one of the loveliest and classiest women i have met. Excellent first impression. Got in my room to put my luggage. Lovely room with a view on the main street. All i needed. Off to champs for shopping. 3 minutes i was facing hugo boss store on champs. Back to the hotel. I met CHRISTOPHER at the desk. Excellent person. Funny , multilingual, generous , social. CHRISTOPHER was a great help for me for the two days i stayed there. He is a great asset to the hotel. Still in contact with him. GREAT STAFF. Be back soon !

Room Tip: Ask for christopher or debora and they will do the rest for you !!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Gilbert M
Dear Mr Gilbert

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for all the very positive words you had about our showman that brings to the hotel, a very very special touch helping our guest to feel back home, back to their Parisian family!!

I have no words for the very kind words that you had for me, I can only say that I turned red and was nearly about to cry of joy.

I hope to welcome you and your family very soon and remain at your entire disposal for your next reservation.

Kind Regards,
Paris
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

I needed a place to stay near the Champs-Elysees and found this very good and inexpensive option. I got one of the newly renovated rooms (room 202) had a good night's sleep. The room was nicely done, very clean and modern with a balcony. Was very surprised it was this good given the relatively low price. Also, the receptionist was fun (think his name was Christophe), joking with all the guests and making sure people were satisfied with their stay. The location is excellent if you want to be literally a few seconds from the Champs Elysees (for work or for tourism) while also benefiting from a quiet night's sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank HookedonParis
Dear Guest,

I thank you for the time you took to share the experience you had at our boutique hotel.

I am happy you liked our new rooms, I strongly believe that we are going to become one of the most beautiful hotel’s in the area and will have very good value for money as we have decided to stay with our three stars having enough of four and five stars in the area.

Our strong points are indeed a very friendly and alert staff focused on the well-being of our guest, the cleanliness and the location.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next stay as I would be glade to personally welcome you back.