“Excellent customer and room service”
Review of Hotel Galileo

Hotel Galileo
Ranked #153 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Galileo hotel was a heaven to stay. I had to send a courier to my friend and the concierge service representative “Chris” helped me out intelligently. The room boys were very friendly and helped me with my tough baggage. They welcome me with welcome drink and offered me great service. The hotel is strategically located near the Champs Ellysees. The room has all basic amenities like hair dryer, iron box, toiletries, etc. The rooms were modern with good interior decorations and maintained clean. The clean the rooms twice a day after obtaining permission from the guests. The parking lot was also good and I did not have any problem parking my car. Overall a fantastic experience I must say.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

All the team of the Galileo hotel join me to thank you for your very kind comment! We are very pleased to know that you liked all the services in the Hotel and the new decoration.
We hope to see you again very soon and we wish you an Happy New year 2014 in advance!
Delphine / Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,251)

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My daughter and I came for 1 night last weekend for her first little trip to paris. Due to a series of airline problems we were quite late arriving, but had called ahead, the staff couldn't have been better.
Christophe the concierge is a gem, our room was splendid and the staff were lovely to my 4 year old daughter who loved the hotel- as did I . We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2013
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Bonjour de Paris!

All the team of the Galileo hotel join me to thank you for your very warm comment! It was so nice to welcome you and your little daughter!
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit. We wish you a Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year 2014!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

If you travel to Paris frequently as I do, you will really enjoy the location of this hotel. If you know the area, you can find a short cut from almost any direction on foot. It's so great to have a business appointment or shop and be able to stop back at the hotel to freshen up or drop off purchases. There's a little shop a few steps from the hotel to get bottled water or incidentals, too.

The hotel is very clean, has black-out curtains and during my week stay, I only shared the lift once. The staff is lovely. Laurence (the sweet girl at the reception area) was wonderful, and Christopher was always helping me with something whether it was putting on my fur coat or helping me print out my return boarding pass. The only thing I really missed was an ice machine, but Christopher was more than happy to find me some cubes.

If you are a first time traveler to Paris, you will find yourself right in "the hub." I recommend it without reservation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your warm comment!! It's so nice to welcome you as a regular guest at the Galileo Hotel.
You know very well the area and our little street is so quiet!
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Was here last November for a night. As most Parisian Hotel, this is a tiny hotel a stone cast from Champs Ellysees. We got a room on the first floor. The hotel seem newly renovated though the carpet a bit old but still clean. Almost complete amenities like TV, iron, hairdryer but lacks slippers. A charger for most electronics aside from iPhone 5. Nice comfortable beds and fine linen. A problem with the bathroom which had a curtained shower, which was blown inward the shower space, also a bit cleaning problem as we found a few pubic hairs in the bathroom. Internet was sluggish. All in all Very good. Very nice location.

1  Thank wishyouwerefloyd
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We thank you for your kind comment! It was a real pleasure to welcome you at the Galileo.
It's true the hotel is completely renovated and the carpet too!
We apologize for the inconvenience concerning your little problem in the bathroom. It's the first time we had this problem! The most important for us it's the cleanliness in the Hotel.We try always the maximum to have a very high level of cleanliness everywhere in the hotel!
Do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit in Paris.
We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Great reception on arrival - also great correspondence prior to arriving and assistance with booking restaurants etc from Christopher. Room was excellent -we had room 501 which has a raised conservatory area with seating - recommend requesting this room if you can! Room was modern and very clean. Good facilities and service all round which seemed to us to be beyond 3star!! Great location only a few minutes walk from champs élysées (George v station) and the arc de triumphs. Eiffel Tower also only 15 mins walk. Only slight downside booking now is refurbishment work next door. Didn't affect us on a weekend break as it seems to be during weekdays 9-5. Irrespective we still recommend this hotel and would return!

Room Tip: Top floor front rooms are special
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

All the team of the Galileo hotel join me to thank you for your very warm comment! It was so nice to welcome you and to try our best to make your stay unforgettable.
We have only 2 Deluxe Veranda rooms (room 501 and 502) in the Hotel and they are so romantic!
It's true that the works outside the hotel are not really noisy and you can have a very nice rest.
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Excellent hotel, pleasant staff, especially Christopher who made our stay that much better. The location is excellent if your looking to be next to the Champs Elysees
فندق ممتاز وهادي وكن لا يوجد به روم سيرفس

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your warm comment! It was so nice to welcome you at the Galileo hotel and to know that you spent a nice time with us.
It's true that Christopher, our Concierge is a really nice person and he always make the maximum to help all our guests!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This hotel could not have a better location. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Their restaurant recommendations were great. We upgraded to a room with a "sitting area" and a balcony view that I would advise. Otherwise the room might have been somewhat cramped. We stayed for 5 days at the end of October so the weather was somewhat rainy but there were fewer crowds. It was conveniently close to the Metro which we used a lot. I would stay there again, hopefully someday we will return to Paris.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Bonjour de Paris!

We thank you very much for your warm comment! It was so nice to welcome you at the Galileo hotel and to help you during your stay to discover all the good adresses in Paris!
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit.