“Its the best”

Ranked #118 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
ksa
“Its the best”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

First if I would like to visit paris I will come
To this hotel Bc "christopher" he was a great concierge he helps me in my reservation
About the room its beautiful and nice
Thanks a lot christopher
Best wishes
Amirah

• Stayed January 2014
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Amirah,

We thank you very much for your warm comment! It was so nice to welcome you at the Galileo Hotel.
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit!
We hope to welcome you again very soon.
Delphine / Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Everything was perfect.
This is not the first trip to Paris and I can compare.
Excellent Hotel, deserves more than 3 stars.
Great location, stylish interior, comfortable rooms.
Qualified and responsive staff.
Christopher is a great and helpful employee.
With pleasure I will recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Kristina,

All the team of the Galileo hotel join me to thank you for your warm comment! It was a real pleasure to welcome you.
We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the new decoration and the ambiance of the hotel.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information you might need.
Panama City, Panama
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I was in Paris on business and stayed here for on & off the last three weeks and I can only recommend this hotel. After a flight of 10 hours, Christopher greeted me with so much energy that I had forgotten how tired I was. The staff is helpful and sweet. I love the lady who works in the breakfast restaurant. Important to point out: this hotel only serves breakfast, if you want lunch or dinner you have to go out. But since the hotel is 2 minutes from Champs Elysees there are tons of options to go for lunch or dinner. At one moment of my stay, I had to move hotels because I had a change of plans and Christopher was very cooperative and coordinated me another hotel for the time I needed it. He is a concierge who goes the extra mile to help you out in any needs you might have. The hotel is charming, clean, super comfortable and excellently located. The only thing I would recommend is for them to add some more TV channels. I don't speak french fluently and there was only 2 english speaking channels which where news channels and one german channel. All the others had on signal. What I also don't approve, is the constant rate change depending on the different programs going on in Paris.
When I come back, I will def

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Anne,

All the team of the Galileo hotel and Christopher of course join me to thank you for your warm comment! It was so nice to welcome you at the Galileo hotel and to help you during your stay.
In few weeks, we will have more TV channels ! It's a good news!
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit.
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Galileo for 4 days and it was a fantastic time in Paris!!

Very cozy, clean and comfortable!!

Especially, Monsieur Christopher Dubrulle was vey kind and fluent in English that I was able to communicate better than at other hotels!!

Thanks!!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Vincent,

We thank you very much for your warm comment! It was a pleasure to welcome you at the Galileo Hotel and to help you to spend a nice time in Paris.
Do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My wife, baby and I stayed here over the New Year period for 4-5 days. From the moment we walked in we knew we made a great choice. Christopher made us feel very welcome and organised a good room for the family including baby. The room was ok size for a family of 3, very clean and had everything in it we needed. They are not huge rooms but as your only 2 mins walk to the Champs-Élysées, we spent most our time out and about. Great central location.

Christopher organised all the tours for us and helped out where need be. He and the friendly staff will go that extra mile for you to enjoy the amazing city of Paris! Even driving to a tour to say you dropped something hopping in the taxi out the front of the hotel. An amazing place to visit and only helped by Christopher, the staff in general and the great Hotel Galileo. We are hoping to come back to Paris in the next 2-3 years with Hotel Galileo always in the back of our minds.

Room Tip: Level 1 room good size for family with baby in cot.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Ben,

All the team of the Galileo hotel and of course Christopher join me to thank you very much for your warm comment! It was so nice to welcome you and your family during New Year's Eve and to help you to discover Paris!
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit.
Paris, France
Reviewed 20 January 2014

From the moment we walked in to be welcomed by Christophe we knew we'd chosen well. Lovely room, good size, tasteful decor. Fantastic location, couple of mins from Champs Élysées & Arc de Triomphe. Helpful, friendly staff. Returning to Paris in April & will definitely be staying at Hotel Galileo again!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Rumer1
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

All the team of the Galileo hotel would like to thank you for your very warm comment! It was a real pleasure to welcome you and to help you during your stay.
We wish you an Happy New year 2014 and looking forward to see you again in April!!
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Pros
Great location 2 minutes from the Champs Elysees
On Rue Galilee in-between Hugo boss and HSBC
Clean
Modern amenities- flat screen tv,
Helpful staff
Booked via booking.com for 125euros
Cons
Rooms are small

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank pseudonomad
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit.
We wish you an Happy New year 2014!