Hotel Galileo
Hotel Vernet(Paris)
Hotel Keppler(Paris)
  • Pool
1,276 results
All reviewsgeorge vchamps elyseeschristopher dubrullegreat locationarc de triumphrecommend this hotelspecial thanksmetro stationheart of paristhe hotel managerquiet hoteleiffel towerquiet streetexcellent hotelshort stayshort walktwo blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights during my European vacation and it was fantastic. I was worried that the room would be tiny based on other reviews, but I actually thought the room was a good size, especially for central Paris. It had a large bed, a couch, dresser, chargers for any phone you can imagine, safe, iron/board, awesome bathroom. Some reviews have complained about air conditioning, I cannot comment on that since the weather was cool when we were in Paris. Found the room very comfortable.

The staff was certainly very helpful and answered all questions in great detail. I know that most reviews here mention Christopher, but I must say that every single person I interacted with demonstrated excellent customer service.

Overall a fantastic hotel, excellent value for money, great location and I would stay there every time I'm in Paris. (Don't let my 4 star rating make you think there is a negative, I reserve a 5 star review for hotels that have all of the above and take initiative to do things above and beyond what a guest would expect.)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelbbug22
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Bonjour de Paris!

We thank you very much for your warm comment! It was a real pleasure to welcome you and to help you during your stay.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is a very nice boutique hotel near the Arc de' Triomphe. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was great and very helpful. It's located 2 blocks from Champs Elysees and near some very nice little restaurants and close to transportation.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 203 which faced the courtyard so we were able to open the windows at night and enjoy the outside air and birds singing...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Vicki,

All the team of the Galileo hotel join me to thank you very much for your warm comment! it's so nice to know that you spent a nice time with us.
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit.
We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I've had the opportunity of being in Paris several times, and this has been by far the best hotel, and also not meaning the most expensive! It was my first trip with my babies (3 & 2 years old) and the staff made everything to make us feel at home! The rooms size (for Paris) decoration, were more than perfect. The breakfast, all you need to begin the day with the rigth feet!!! ;) thanks guys!!! 'Till next time!!!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Jorozcov,

What a lovely comment! We thank you very much and it was a real pleasure to welcome you with your little family.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

An unimpressive street facade opens to a little gem of a hotel. We stayed for six nights at the hotel Galileo and were perfectly pleased. Recently refurbished hotel, well maintained and conveniently located, with an extra helpful and friendly staff - and reasonably priced to boot. We are looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LOBOK
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Bonjour de Paris!

We thank you very much for your lovely comment! It's so nice to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit.
We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent 4 nights at the Hotel Galileo. The hotel is beautiful, well kept and clean. Its location, just off the Champs Elysees, is absolutely superb. The staff, particularly Christopher, were extremely helpful, polite and happy to speak English. We're already looking forward to returning to Paris, and the Galileo will be at the top of our list.
Merci beaucoup!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AMO1966

Dear Amo,

We thank you very much for your warm comment! It was a real pleasure to welcome you and you met our "Star" Christopher!