“Great location and awesome staff!!”

Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel
Ranked #501 of 1,796 Hotels in Paris
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great location and awesome staff!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights and the hotel was in a perfect location. Easy to get to the metro to see all of Paris. The rooms were clean and a nice size for American standards. The executive lounge breakfast was OK and that is the only drawback I have for this hotel. The front desk staff and the Concierge was amazing!!

Room Tip: Try to get upgraded to an executive room if you can.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Michael L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Woodinville, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed 3 nights here - 2 rooms - and found the rooms to be good size with nice linens & toiletries. Staff were helpful when needed. The location is nice. Lots of restaurants around & Galleries Layfette a block away - go to their rooftop viewing area, also 2 Metro stations a block away. The only thing I didn't like about the rooms were the tub/shower has the 1 piece of glass about 2 feet wide to keep water from splashing out which never works. Other than that, nice place to stay in Paris.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Mzdsny
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had a great vacation in Paris , the city is wonderful and very romantic, The hotel amayzing, we had a great room, very clean and the personal helpfull. We just stayed here 2 days, but if I have the change to come back I will thay here with no doubt.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mary M
Bedford, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had to come to Paris for business this week and stayed thru the weekend and brought my wife with me. I travel quite a bit for my business, and usually stay at a Marriott brand, but this was my first time at the Ambassador. The rooms seemed much larger than other Paris hotels I've stayed at and were nicely appointed. The staff was friendly and welcoming, but Thierry the concierge was outstanding. He made a business trip for me worth remembering. He went out of his way to help us, and he was genuinely warm to us. By the time we left we felt we had made a friend. I will now stay at the Ambassador every time I return to Paris because of his kindness, all of his help, his humor and his grace.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
7 Thank Andy N
Krakow, Poland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was my third visit to Paris in last few years and this time I decided to go with Marriott brand . I have stayed in noumerous Marriott hotels in the States and a few in the Europa , so I figured that quality would go with the name. Unfortunately, not this time. My room was small with chip laminate floors, doors to the bathroom would not close, AC was impossible to set at the right temprature with it's up and down primitive controls, Wi-Fi was on and off all the time, bathroom faucet was broken - evetytime I was using it would splash water all over me - unbelievable...
My scheedule was hectic - so I did not want to waste time on arguments in the reception but for the 400 euro per night you would not expect this kind of quality not even in Paris. I would not recommentd this hotel to any of my friends and I will not go back there in the future for sure.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Tom N
Aurelie C, Guest Relations Manager at Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear TomN,

Thank you for your comment. Since you last visit we installed a free wifi access with a higher and better debit, we noticed some items in the bathroom needed to be replaced and we did so. At the same time we realized some of our rooms had air conditioning trouble so we decided to renew them. So we are taking very seriously our guests comfort and feedback and we are always trying to improve the quality of our service.
I wish to welcome you again in order to regain your trust.

Aurélie Conton
Bangkok
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My favorite hotel, good size ! Convenient , Price vary on occupancy, recommended hotel for Paris visit. Airport bus stop is nearby. Lots of Shopping places, marche , restaurant etc.,

Under renovation , breakfast room is quite compact but quite good choice

• Stayed March 2014
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel is cited in a great location with many good eating places handy. The rooms are quite spacious with a good range of furnishings and bathroom and shower facilities. The front office staff were friendly and very helpful as were the staff in the bar and coffee areas. Unfortunately we arrived on a Sunday and the hotel restaurant was closed but the breakfast the following morning provided an excellent range of food and beverages.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple