I am an arab muslim and I have to mention that the staff there is racist. They never said anything offensive, but they would not look me in the eye when talking to me or smile. I didnt really notice it until i saw one of the receptionists talking to a british guest: she was all smiles and doing her best to be of help. Totally different attitude when dealing with me. I found it very sad, because racism is something that is not acceptable anymore and everyone should be treated with respect no matter what race/ color/ religion.
On the other hand, hotel was clean enough, breakfast was ok (nothing extraordinary) and in a good location. Lots of shops around and very close to the metro station. I had a great time in Paris but if I go again, I will not stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Ronceray Opéra is a magnificent building dating from the beginning of the 19th century. It is situated in the heart of Paris with the entrance in the charming Passage Jouffroy and a few minutes walk from the Opéra Garnier, The Louvre Museum and the major Parisian Department stores, Galéries Lafayette and Printemps. The 130 rooms offers services and facilities combining history and modern technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Hotel Ronceray Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ronceray Opera Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Ronceray Opera