“Worst thing to happen to us abroad.”
Review of Hotel Lebron

Hotel Lebron
Ranked #1,727 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Worst thing to happen to us abroad.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We booked a 4 night stay and ended up sleeping there only one night, each day we came we were told they had "a problem" and moved us (by foot! With our suitcases) to a worst hotel a few streets from the place, while being terribly rude to us(!!!) no point of talking about the room we ended up getting which was tiny and not clean and the stale breakfast.

I don't know what kind of a place they are running but people should be very aware.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Udi A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Mazkeret Batya, Israel
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and daughter stayed here the end of March. We booked it primarily because they wanted to ensure that hey would have a kosher breakfast. While the hotel is in a great, central location, there are enough kosher food options in walking distance that you can probably get far more for your money elsewhere.
Small rooms, poor service, and that kosher breakfast? Terrible.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Mike R

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels

Modiin, Israel
Reviewed 17 February 2014

we stayed in this place on September 2012 for 2 nights. it's close to the Jewish quarter. the hotel room was old . and the wi-fi did not work at the room. stay in this place is not so nice. thank you .

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nachman C
Paris, France
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Where do I begin... Quite honestly the worst hotel experience I have ever had. Was given a room "comfortable for four people".... two single beds and two cots squeezed into a room made for 1 bed. Had to rearrange the furniture in order to make room for the bags. The staff was extremely rude, and was offended when I used my computer in the lobby since the wifi in my room didn't work. Staff chain smoked cigarettes in the kitchen, making the whole place reek of smoke. Breakfast was the worst part...I ate the bread and cereal because they seemed the most sanitary. I watched a staff member wipe down a plate with a napkin then put the napkin back on top of the pile. Coffee machine was constantly broken. Terrible hotel 1/10 would never return.

Room Tip: Never come here. Ever. I would rather sleep outside.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
9 Thank Ron J
New York City, New York
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This may have been the worst experience at a hotel that I have ever had. The people who work here are some of the worst customer service associates that I have ever experienced or had to work with. We booked a triple. So they gave us a room that was originally a double and just threw a cot against the wall. There was so little room that we had to put everyone's luggage in the bathroom. The TV, phone, and wifi did not work. Now onto the bathroom. The bathroom was cleaned once during my four day stay. They did not replace the soap any of the days. the people who worked at the front desk refused to talk to me unless i had closed my laptop which was across the room. The guy at the front desk also called me rude. He had also yelled at the guy in front of me in line. The sink did not work as well. This was a horrible stay. The tennant at the front desk also lit up a ciggarette while I was in the front lobby with him. He literally lit it inside of the hotel and smoked it. He wouldn't let me have a second cup of coffee. I would never ever come back to this hotel. In the morning the breakfast was cold and stale. I could have found better food in the dumpster behind the bakeries.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms in this hotel. Absolutely none.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
8 Thank Zach A
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Dreadful. 1 working light, no phone, no internet, blocked sink, no shower door. And when I complained, the receptionist laughed at me while eating his breakfast. This experience for 125 euros. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Helen C
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 1 August 2013

tiny rooms, i actulay sleped with my face toward the toilettes.. no climatisation, they give you vantilators but its not enough at all!! they even told us that in winter they dont need to hit so much cause the hotel in naturaly hot - so you can immagine what it was with 34 cel outside.. :-(
nice and welocoming stuff, but due to the hot wether and no climatisation we could not enjoyed at all. cannot even have brakfast normaly cause its so hot inside the dinning room even the butter is complitly meltted.
dont think ill go ther again better to choose a nicer hotel in a well know hotel chain and know exatly what you getting in order that your visit will be perfect. this time we suffered in paris which is not very nice...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family