For a first time traveler to the city of Paris, this was not what i envisioned. The place was just awful, the room was so small and with my two other friends there was little to no space to move. Not only that but there were patches on the ceiling like they were covering holes, the bathroom was moldy, there were stains on the sheets and the ceiling in the corridor outside our room was peeling off. The pictures of the hotel in no way reflected the room we were given. It should be a 1/2 a star at best. We paid for 3 nights but left by 7am the next morning, couldn't get out of the place fast enough. Oh and the neighborhood is not the best place, kinda scary, wouldn't go out alone for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Paris, for business or for leisure, a stone's throw from the République square, the Opéra, the major boulevards and shops and only a few minutes from Sacré-Cœur, Montmartre Moulin Rouge, and the Folies Bergères.A 20min walk to Pompidou and Louvre Museums, and cathedral Notre-Dame.A direct metro line(9) to Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees (15min). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Garden Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abotel Garden Opera Paris
- Abotel Garden Opera Hotel Paris