A hugh disappointment - far away from 3 stars: Our three bedded room was in a terrible state: night lamps (cover) all broken, minibar was heating, the cupboard door of the desk missing, the back wall of the night table was standing against the building wall, the telephone wire was taken out of the wall socket (so out of order!), the curtain half coming down, a whole in the ceiling above the window, there was a description how to use the safe but no safe ... The bathroom full of mould, the hairdryer without a handle, the bathtub shower head broken, the mirror blind, the sink rusty.
Half of the breakfast room was with the chairs put on top of the tables ... Only one person at the desk - quite friendly as long as I spoke french with him - but he was not able to get us any improvement.
The location is in the middle of an African people's area, so my wife did not feel safe to go out on her own - however it is very near to Chateau d'Eaux Metro station
Never, never again !! Better to sleep under a Paris bridge ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Paris, for business or for leisure, a stone's throw from the République square, the Opéra, the major boulevards and shops and only a few minutes from Sacré-Cœur, Montmartre Moulin Rouge, and the Folies Bergères.A 20min walk to Pompidou and Louvre Museums, and cathedral Notre-Dame.A direct metro line(9) to Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees (15min). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Garden Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abotel Garden Opera Paris
- Abotel Garden Opera Hotel Paris