Was on a trip with my classmates, when we stayed at this hotel.
It is an okay place for students. But the walls and the ceilings had holes in it.
The worst thing however, is that now, a week after returning in Denmark, both me and my friend have gotten bit by bedbugs! It is itchy, gives red spots and requires that we get our entire apartment back home cleaned by a bug exterminator now!
Do not spend the night at this hotel, because the bed bugs will bite!
We lived on the 6th floor and bedbugs spread their way into all rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Paris, for business or for leisure, a stone's throw from the République square, the Opéra, the major boulevards and shops and only a few minutes from Sacré-Cœur, Montmartre Moulin Rouge, and the Folies Bergères.A 20min walk to Pompidou and Louvre Museums, and cathedral Notre-Dame.A direct metro line(9) to Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees (15min). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Garden Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abotel Garden Opera Paris
- Abotel Garden Opera Hotel Paris