Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon
US$332
US$307
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$164
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$215
US$193
Melia.com
  • Room Service
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$93
  • Bar/Lounge
1,642 results
All reviewstrain stationcroissantsgare deliterally next doorfree wififamily roomfresh fruithotel lobbyminute walkdecent breakfasttea coffeeconvenient locationlight sleeperdouble bedexcellent locationstayed here for nightsdecent size
Reviewed 4 February 2014

What a fantastic value for money hotel. We couldn't fault it.

It's a 5 minute walk from Gare de Nord.

Very friendly staff, spotlessly clean rooms with very comfortable beds and nice bed linen. We slept like a log. Despite next to Gard de l'Est, we didn't hear a thing!

The breakfast was the usual continental selection. Plenty to choose from.

If I was to return to Paris again, I wouldn't think twice about booking here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Raphael C, Gérant at Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very kind review of your stay in our hotel. My staff and I are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you again very soon.

best regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed in a single bed room. Was quite surprised with how spacious it was. The bedroom is connected to the bathroom. The toilet itself has a separate door but the shower area is exposed to the room. I don't know if this is the case for double/twin rooms. They don't provide toiletries, just a multipurpose soap that serves as hand wash / shower gel / shampoo. Wi-fi is included and so was breakfast which was simple but satisfactory - the croissants were nice and you can squeeze your own orange juice. There is no coffee and tea making facilities in the room, they placed these in the lobby for all guests to use within a specified time. However the one time I wanted to make tea in the lobby, the machine was broken and the guy at the check-in counter was a bit miffed when I informed him of the situation and just said to me, "You have to wait". The next morning I saw that the machine was still not fixed.

Location wise this hotel is very good. It's next to Chateau Landon metro, a very quiet station. Close to Gare De L'Est and also walking distance to Gare De Nord for the RER B to CDG Airport. You can also walk to Canal St. Martin from here. And there's a Velib station in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location next to Chateau Landon Metro on line 7 and about 5 minutes walk to Gare de l'est. The rooms are small but vy clean. The check in quick and efficient. All of the staff were polite, helpful + knowleable. Breakfast buffet fab - cereals, fresh fruit, breads, cheese, ham, croissants, drinks. A very good value hotel and yes I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014
Raphael C, Gérant at Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Guest satisfaction is the best reward we can get, so thank you very much for sharing your satisfaction.

I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you in our hotel very soon.
Best regards,

Deputy Manager

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

You get what you pay for in the following regards:
1. Cheap (small/slightly dirty) room
2. Free breakfast - decent
3. Staff care very little/unhelpful

We prebooked a week in the hotel.. HUGE MISTAKE - NEVER AGAIN. Ended up requesting a room change after the first night as the bed was caved in and extremely uncomfortable to which we were told we had to wait til the next day to change rooms as the reception booking system was down and the staff were therefore unable to check for available rooms.

Also note.. the location is horrible. Right next to a major train station.. the noise is heard throughout the night.

Additionally being so close to a station means that alot of unsavory characters are near.. ie homeless. The hotel is about 20 minutes walk to the heart of Paris, which would be fine if the route to Paris wasn't so "interesting".

For a first time visit to Paris I suggest you do you research and consider paying a little more to stay in the 3rd Arrondissement for example. You will thank yourself later.

There is also alot of ibis hotels throughout Paris.. many alot closer to the city than this one.

So again.. do your research on the area and good luck.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andy G
Raphael C, Gérant at Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear guest,

I am very sorry to read your comment about your stay in the Ibis Styles Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon. I always work with my staff ,which is regularly appreciated by most of our guests for their friendliness and help, in a way to perform even more their efficiency in guest relations and services. I'll let them know about your comment so that they try to improve their skills.

Regarding the size of the rooms, I am a bit surprised as our hotel being a Mercure hotel a few years ago, our rooms are globally bigger than the rooms in other Ibis hotels, especially in Paris... I feel sorry anyway that it did not live up your expectations.

As for the beds, I am pleased to inform you that all of them will be changed within a few weeks into the latest versions of Ibis beds "Sweet Bed by Ibis". As a result, our beds will be all brand new and more comfortable.

I hope that you will come back very soon in our hotel or in another Ibis Styles to get another and improved opinion on the ibis Styles Hotels.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com