Everything was incredible. Very clean, professional attention. Room Service, what I can say? I paid 189 Euros per night but its in right in front of Eiffel Tower and a few minutes walking from other Attractions. If you want to know Paris with a low budget, then take my suggestions as I did. I walked a lot, I took the train, I walked into small inner neighborhoods, French people were nice, ask them first if they speak English. Everything else was perfect. Be ready for long lines at Eiffel Tower. Taxis from one attraction to another one if u don't want to take the train will be between 10-15 euros. Good price. I never paid more than 10 euros. so it was good for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren