From our experience not all the people working in the hotel are kind. The privilege rooms are very good and you really are under the Tour Eiffel; we had been moved there after 2 days and before this we were in a standard room with view on the other side and it was awful. We booked through hotels.com and there was not the option so when we arrived at the hotel and asked for a Tour Eiffel view it was not possible because all the rooms had already been booked; they moved us after 2 days and with an extra charge of Eur 100,00 per night. We did not have breakfast included and so we had it outside of the hotel every day and it was not a problem as there are a lot of brasseries serving very good breakfast also in the neighborhood. My husband had to be urgently operated at the ankle 10 days prior to our arrival in Paris and he still had stitches inside it during our trip. As we booked the trip in January we did not believe that having the plane back home at 21.20 hours could be a problem but it was, because my husband could not walk for too much time. The manager was kind enough to allow us keeping the room till 17.00 hours at no extra charge and we really appreciated it because people working at reception were not so much kind during our stay. The manager was.
In conclusion: book this hotel but only with privilege rooms with view on the Eiffel Tower, the other rooms are really not good at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren