I booked this hotel mainly for the location and we were not disappointed. If you can afford to, book one of the Privilege rooms with a view of the Eiffel Tower, it is amazing to see it light up every night. The hotel is a two minute walk from the base of the Eiffel Tower and a similar distance from an RER and a Metro station, extremely useful for getting around. Rooms are a little smaller than we are used to but I suspect this is true of Paris in general, very well appointed with a comfy bed, free minibar and decent bathroom. All the staff we met were friendly and helpful and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites, some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren