Stayed for 2 nights beginning of May - (weather glorious) fabulous location 500 m from foot of Eiffel Tower less to quays of the seine for river cruises and walks and catch open top bus tours or metro stops - very central hotel close to attractions and amenities. If you only have a few days in Paris this is the place to stay as from the moment you arrive you get to be in the heart of the tourist areas ( if that's what you're there for ) I'm sure there are nicer, quainter more personalised hotels in the distant arrondisments but you start your Paris odyssey the moment you check in
I was impressed with the hotel rooms small but ultra modern, chic with lovely bathrooms no bath just large walk in shower suits me - nice selection of toiletries. Complimentary tea/ coffee and soft drinks from mini bar daily. Lovely comfy bed - we weren't lucky enough to get an tower view room but only slept in room so not an issue. As previously mentioned the windows open fully and we were high up on 5 th floor so beware if travelling with sndll children or inebriates!
Check in/ out was swift but observed long queues on occasions. There was some renovations going on whilst we were there but we weren't disturbed. We had a drink in the bar both nights and it was pretty soulless with pretty miserable bar tenders with the bar shutting down around 1am. Breakfast @ &15e for convenience and choice was value but as the hotel is primary tourist/ business the breakfast experience was a canteen free for all and quite chaotic with spillages and items running our not being replenished. Nice selection of pastries breads cheeses etc but don't expect a full English if that's your thing as you'll be disappointed. Overall a very enjoyable stay and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren