Stayed for 2 nights at this property and trust me its was great. The location of the hotel is perfect and right when you go down, you see eiffel tower in front of you. The Eiffel tower is 3-4 mins walk and there are 3 diners just across the street. Good for breakfast/dinner. The rooms were clean and tidy. I had privileged room on the top floor, so the Mini bar was free and was refilled every day. I guess it should be free for other room types also. But, this is something which you can ask before booking. Access to Champ de Mars Metro/RER station is just walking distance and pretty much RER service can be taken to all the major attractions from the station. Just be careful to know which direction you want to go to. In total the hotel was great place to relax in the night after full days sight seeing. I will highly recommend this hotel to all if you are new to Paris as I was and had tough time finding decent and comfortable place to stay especially when you have family with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren