No point telling you guys the stone throw away to Eiffel Tower which allow you to visit both day & night. You might want to check my review on Eiffel Tower for some helpful tips.
We asked for high floor but we did not expect what is coming up when we entered the room with insects sticking around at the windows (inside). Most of them are dead on the window panel but quite a handful are still alive & flying around! Bitterly disappointed as would expect the housekeeping to at least do a better job.
Anyway we asked for a room change, of course we have to wait but the reception staff was professional & helpful. The staffs in my opinion were better than expected.
There are quite a numbers of cafes around so its not a problem to find food.
Overall a great stay for 3 nights (except the insects of course).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, ACCOR, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren