Stayed here 2 nights in August, we had 2 double privilege rooms on 12 floor. We booked a special summer deal which included breakfast. The rooms were large enough, very clean and had a great view of the tower and it was amazing watching it sparkle when laid in bed. Safe in room, coffee maker, fridge with free soft drinks were very nice touches. But only 2 cartons of milk, we had to keep going and requesting more, why?
So annoying, as was the non replacement of toileterries on second day Make sure you bring your own..I dont like the seperate toilet/shower room set up, it makes for very little space in either.The beds were really comfortable.
Breakfast, was disappointing, on the first morning we were seated in a side extension, where I think the tour groups breakfast. I picked up a chipped mug, then no water or coffee in the machines, most of the food trays were empty which meant walking round to the far end of the main breakfast room. I asked to be moved the young lady wasnt happy, I found a table in the main area and she did eventually clear this, she was annoyed but so was I. The breakfast choice were extensive hot and cold food, but very slow to refill the hot food containers. The general feeling was of indifference and poor organisation, butter not on the bread and toast section but over near cereals, no clean cups available for 5 minutes, all small grumbles but they add up to spoiling the start of ones day.( We did comment the following day in a rival chain 2 star hotel how hard the young man worked keeping all the food trays topped up)
Would I stay here again,yes in a privilege room which we were allowed to keep until 3pm. But its the location that really matters, minutes from the tower, the start of
the bus tours, the river boats and metro to all of Paris. Nice little restaurants close by. We enjoyed our stay but we feel it could have been much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren