Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$163
  • Room Service
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$103
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$152
  • Room Service
Novotel Paris 17(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$208
Priceline
US$707
Hotelpower.com
5,014 results
All reviewseiffel towergreat locationprivilege roombir hakeimeiffel tourchamp de marsmini barseparate toiletcoffee machinearound the cornerrer stationmacaroonsseine riverstandard roomrooms are smallfew minutes walkwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was told to stay at this hotel due to the fabulous rooms and views. When we got there, I had booked a privilege room, I was told it had brilliant views (turned out to be a car park) and the mini bar was free! I had asked them if they could decorate the room for a special birthday to what they told me was €4 per banner!!!! I declined and since heard many have been done for free! When we got into the room there was a heart lollipop with a note for another guest for their wedding anniversary?? Not really showing they know their customers. Went to make a coffee and no milk pods - phoned reception 4 times and still did not bring me any!! Room - tired and dull and the toilet was a tiny box room! When I asked if this was privilege, I got ignored. In the reception was a place of mouldy steak to showcase dinner!! Wouldn’t stay again and staff ignored all my issues.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic location for all sights and transport.

Friendly staff who helped me have the room set up for a birthday. (Balloons, banner and cake)

Room was right size and a view of the Effiel Tower.

Loverly food in the reataurant with a relaxed lounge bar to top it off.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This may be one of the best location to stay in Paris, just a stone throw away distance from Eiffel Tower, gr8 view from the rooms but room sizes are so small that it ends even before you enter the room. Customer service - doesn’t exist at all. Few examples - we reached hotel around 12 pm after a long haul flight, official check in time is 2 pm so requested them to atleast give us one room so that we can relax a bit, front desk lady did confirm that she may arrange one room but did nothing even after 3-4 reminders. Then I confronted their Guest Relation Manager and she gave me both the rooms immediately. I checked with the housekeeping staff, as per them, rooms were ready and vacant since 10 am. Why this agony to customer then ?
I wanted to have drinks in the room, funnily they don’t keep any crockery in the room, just small plastic glasses, called their guest services for couple of glasses- classic answer - pls come down and take them yourself. Wow !
Least to mention - asked for luggage to carry to the room. Here came the reply - carry it yourself, we’ll take atleast one hour if you want us to carry it.
I didn’t pay so much for these worst possible customer service.
Avoid it - if you can.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank VikasChugh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this hotel is good located, next to the Seine and with a spectacular view of the tower. The staff was freindly and helpful, the breakfast was very reach. Our room was large, clean and with all modern comforts. The prices are high.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel and amazing location to river Seine and all the attractions. Desk staff extremely helpful and nothing was a problem. Good food and close to some nice eating places. I found the breakfast ample and varied and certainly clean. What does let the hotel down is the replenishment of simple things like milk and paper mugs for your coffee. Even had to ask the cleaners for coffee pods. The wrong pods were in the room. When asked for more milk was only given 2 of the tiny capsules. Would be nice to have proper mugs and a couple of wine glasses. Otherwise a very good stay and would come back.

Lyn and Jock