5,245 results
All reviews eiffel tower privilege room great location bir hakeim eiffel tour de mars mini bar separate toilet around the corner coffee machine rer station macaroons seine river rooms are small few minutes walk would highly recommend this hotel croissants
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Was told to stay at this hotel due to the fabulous rooms and views. When we got there, I had booked a privilege room, I was told it had brilliant views (turned out to be a car park) and the mini bar was free! I had asked them if they could decorate the room for a special birthday to what they told me was €4 per banner!!!! I declined and since heard many have been done for free! When we got into the room there was a heart lollipop with a note for another guest for their wedding anniversary?? Not really showing they know their customers. Went to make a coffee and no milk pods - phoned reception 4 times and still did not bring me any!! Room - tired and dull and the toilet was a tiny box room! When I asked if this was privilege, I got ignored. In the reception was a place of mouldy steak to showcase dinner!! Wouldn’t stay again and staff ignored all my issues.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eric R, General Manager at Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay here at the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.
Please allow me to apologise for the various elements of your stay that lead to such disappointment. I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive to provide to our guests.
Your comments have been shared with the management teams involved and will be used to monitor and improve the service that we provide to our guests.
I do hope that we will have a future opportunity to welcome you back to Paris and show you a real Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic location for all sights and transport.

Friendly staff who helped me have the room set up for a birthday. (Balloons, banner and cake)

Room was right size and a view of the Effiel Tower.

Loverly food in the reataurant with a relaxed lounge bar to top it off.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eric R, General Manager at Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us for this special event. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Sincerely, Eric Rajaud – General Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This may be one of the best location to stay in Paris, just a stone throw away distance from Eiffel Tower, gr8 view from the rooms but room sizes are so small that it ends even before you enter the room. Customer service - doesn’t exist at all. Few examples - we reached hotel around 12 pm after a long haul flight, official check in time is 2 pm so requested them to atleast give us one room so that we can relax a bit, front desk lady did confirm that she may arrange one room but did nothing even after 3-4 reminders. Then I confronted their Guest Relation Manager and she gave me both the rooms immediately. I checked with the housekeeping staff, as per them, rooms were ready and vacant since 10 am. Why this agony to customer then ?
I wanted to have drinks in the room, funnily they don’t keep any crockery in the room, just small plastic glasses, called their guest services for couple of glasses- classic answer - pls come down and take them yourself. Wow !
Least to mention - asked for luggage to carry to the room. Here came the reply - carry it yourself, we’ll take atleast one hour if you want us to carry it.
I didn’t pay so much for these worst possible customer service.
Avoid it - if you can.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank VikasChugh

Reviewed 20 May 2018

this hotel is good located, next to the Seine and with a spectacular view of the tower. The staff was freindly and helpful, the breakfast was very reach. Our room was large, clean and with all modern comforts. The prices are high.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel on TripAdvisor.
It is always a pleasure to read that our guests enjoy their stay with us, the quality of our team members and our location.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon at the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.
Sincerely, Eric Rajaud - General Manager

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel and amazing location to river Seine and all the attractions. Desk staff extremely helpful and nothing was a problem. Good food and close to some nice eating places. I found the breakfast ample and varied and certainly clean. What does let the hotel down is the replenishment of simple things like milk and paper mugs for your coffee. Even had to ask the cleaners for coffee pods. The wrong pods were in the room. When asked for more milk was only given 2 of the tiny capsules. Would be nice to have proper mugs and a couple of wine glasses. Otherwise a very good stay and would come back.

Lyn and Jock

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us following your recent stay at Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.
I am delighted to read that you did enjoy your stay with us, but regret the disappointment experienced with regards to the replenishment and your need of mugs for the cooffee. Your comments are important to us and will be used to monitor and improve the service provided to our guests.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Paris in the near future.