My wife and I have just returned yesterday, a very modern clean hotel with very helpful staff.
The room was small , but very clean and a lovely bathroom with a nice hot powerful shower.
The area around the hotel is very safe, a short distance walk to the metro station Dupleix or Charles St Micheils.
There are nice restaurants nearby, at a more reasonable price than the centre, however one pizza place did use that old trick of charging us €8 for a litre of still water.
A word of warning about the Gare Du Nord station ( Eurostar terminal ) lots of pick pockets and dodgy characters hanging around , they tried to pick my pocket boarding the metro which my wife spotted..a bad start, but didn't spoil what was a lovely trip to Paris.
I've heard it said that Parisians are rude and non helpful , we found the opposite , we found the Parisians to be very helpful and pleasant. Thank you !
We chose this Hotel because of the good reviews it got on this site and we are pleased to say it lived up to expectations. A nice little Hotel , we would have no hesitation of staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris near the Eiffel Tower and the Exhibition Center Porte de Versailles. Near shops and cinemas. 33 air-conditioned rooms with internet access and WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eiffel Saint Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eiffel Saint Charles Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Saint Charles