Eiffel Saint Charles
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsdupleix metro stationminute walk to the eiffel towerrooms are smallrecommend this hotelwithin walking distancestay there againmini barexcellent staynice breakfastyogurtlovely hotelexcellent locationstayed here for nightstriple roomreception deskeasy accessbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Absolutely first class small Paris hotel in a great location. The rooms, though smaller than a 5 star hotel, are very comfortable, immaculately clean, and were very acceptable for our 3 night stay. Emily in reception was really friendly and helpful both before and during our visit, booking transport - we were a party of 6 - recommending restaurants and even rescuing us from a self-incurred problem with the safe in our room. Her colleague Sabrina was also very charming and helpful, as were all the staff. We will certainly be back when we visit Paris again, and can thoroughly recommend the Eiffel Saint Charles.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a view of the Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rabbit00
Reviewed 2 December 2013

we stay here october 2013 for 6 nights, the room though small was comfortable and had everything you need for a short stay,hotel has breakfast available for 12 euro , staff was very friendly and helpful and spoke very good english , they were happy to help with tours & general directions , hotel has a lift also has free wifi , and is only 10 minutes walk to the Eiffel tower,
would definately stay here again & highly recommend to anyone looking for affordable hotel in Paris

Room Tip: request a room with a view of the Eiffel tower
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donna255060
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Great location, Saint Charles is between two main metro lines that take you to any main attraction and shopping you would want to visit. It's a clean, comfortable, and convenient hotel. Only thing that I would change is that it would have been nice is to have known when I checked in what amenities were available. When I checked out, I was asked if I had had breakfast and after 4 days there I hadn't even known they served breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I was attending a conference in the centre of Paris and simply wanted somewhere to sleep and shower, and this hotel provided that simply and cheaply. The rooms are small - mine had a double bed but it would have been very snug with a couple in it, and the shower cubicle was one of the smallest I have ever seen.

But is was clean, comfortable and everything worked. The staff are helpful and friendly and its a short walk to the metro - Dupliex and Charles Michels are both about 5 mins walk away.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank William S
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My wife and I have just returned yesterday, a very modern clean hotel with very helpful staff.
The room was small , but very clean and a lovely bathroom with a nice hot powerful shower.
The area around the hotel is very safe, a short distance walk to the metro station Dupleix or Charles St Micheils.
There are nice restaurants nearby, at a more reasonable price than the centre, however one pizza place did use that old trick of charging us €8 for a litre of still water.
A word of warning about the Gare Du Nord station ( Eurostar terminal ) lots of pick pockets and dodgy characters hanging around , they tried to pick my pocket boarding the metro which my wife spotted..a bad start, but didn't spoil what was a lovely trip to Paris.
I've heard it said that Parisians are rude and non helpful , we found the opposite , we found the Parisians to be very helpful and pleasant. Thank you !
We chose this Hotel because of the good reviews it got on this site and we are pleased to say it lived up to expectations. A nice little Hotel , we would have no hesitation of staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple