As long as you are close to something iconic in Paris and close to Metro stations, all hotels will have great location.
Now ALL HOTELS in Paris like in Europe Rooms are SMALL, so keep that in mind, either way, if you are planning to go to Paris to stay in a room you better not go.
- Biggest a best, its 15 min walking to Eiffel Tower, so its unbeatable
- Close to 3 important Metro stations (Dupleix, Charles Michel and RER Champ de Mars Metro)
- RER station (Champ de Mars) takes you to NON STOP to Château de Versailles for 6 EUR
- Free Wifi !!!! FREE!!!!
- Local stores close by, LOCAL, so if you want to mingle this is the place to stay
- Very friendly staff
- 12 EUR breakfast! might sound expensive, but in Paris thats cheap
- Walking distance to a new fancy Mall
- Our bathroom was big compared to other european bathrooms
- No Bars close by, so night cap must be in the hotel, which honestly werent that bad
- Far from Opera Area, so if you want to be super touristy and be in all the tourist-trap places stay close to Opera (this for me was a PRO)
- Residential area, so keep that in mind, again for me a PRO, for people who love being in super touristy places not so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris near the Eiffel Tower and the Exhibition Center Porte de Versailles. Near shops and cinemas. 30 air-conditioned rooms with internet access and WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eiffel Saint Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eiffel Saint Charles Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Saint Charles