“Quick and clean stay”

Ibis Paris Brancion Expo 15eme
Ranked #565 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This hotel has a good location, it's from 5 minutes walking distance from the metro. In the same street there are several bistro's where you can have lunch or breakfast, a halal butcher is 2 minutes from the hotel away and a carrefour and supermarche is only 3 minutes walking. The room was pretty small but we could storage our bags and stuff. The room itself was very clean and clean towels every morning. Would not mind coming back since it was for our stay for Roland Garros. We did not have breakfast so cannot say much about that. Overall this was a pleasant stay at Ibis.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 June 2012

We had no complaints until our last day. I had taken a small travel towel with me (a microfiber towel from REI that is quick drying) and when I went to pack up my things, I found it was missing. It was about 11 pm when I discovered it was missing and immediately went downstairs to ask about it. I figure that it was probably scooped up with the laundry. The man at the night desk was not at all helpful; he said I should have reported it earlier. Apparently I was supposed to know it was missing and be back before the manager was gone. He said that the manager would not be in until 8 am and he could do nothing. We had a train to catch in the morning and were leaving at 7 am. Again, in the morning I asked a woman at the front desk for help. Again, she was no help. She said she could do nothing without a manager. Neither employee was apologetic or even attempted to try and find a solution. They just brushed it off as not their problem without so much as an apology. It's just a towel, but it was mine and I don't like finding my things missing. It left a very bad impression with me.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ABtraveler300
Reviewed 23 May 2012

This hotel has a great location, just a few minutes away from the Metro. My and my husband got a rather small room, the children a bigger one. However the rooms have everything you need, are cleand and the beds are very comfortable. Would not mind coming back. Breakfast is good but there is a boulanger next door if you want a change. Some good restaurants in the neigborhood too.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank IngridSweden
Reviewed 17 May 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 16 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Flame1234
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I am often staying in IBIS hotels in Paris, but i would say out of all the ones i have tried this is the best one ever, and it is easily accessed from the Tram (T3) which directly connects to the RER B from the airport. not to forget that the price we paid was great

Despite the maintenance work going on there and the elevator being stopped for the maintenance too, we have barely felt the inconvenience nor the noise of the work (was if there was nothing).

Staff is helpful, especially the guy named Hugues from the afternoon duty (till 20:00) he is knowledgeable about Paris, the best ways to come and go, and provides good advice (briefly said, we kept our requests till when he was there)

Room Tip: If the maintenance is still under process, call ahead and ask for a room on first levels
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank boutrosaya
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I booked early so I had one night for around 60 euro, and I can even see the Eiffel Tower from my room!! This hotel is located in a very quiet neighborhood, and is closed to a beautiful park! It is also close to the metro station, a bakery, couple restaurants, and a Carrefour, so life is at least okay. What I like the most is the friendly staff, I just feel home when I talk to them even though I do not speak any French and they do not really know much English. I ate breakfast at the hotel every morning and I love it!
The setback about this hotel is that it is little bit far from the city center( but easy to get to Versailles), maybe more salads for the breakfast, and not obtaining internet code everyday...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family