“Great location”
Review of Hotel Konfidentiel

Hotel Konfidentiel
Ranked #964 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Konfidentiel in Octoberr .The hotel is lovely and we enjoyed our stay. However the bed in Point de nerf room left a lot to be desired .It was twin beds pushed together ,there was a huge dip in the middle which was very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Karim K, Gérant at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Konfidentiel for 5 nights in August and can't speak highly enough of the staff and the hotel. There aren't enough adjectives to say how wonderful the staff are and the room was fantastic (we had the Marie Antoinette room). I'm sorry but I can't remember the names of the staff but all were wonderful and when one of our locks wouldn't open on a suitcase a gentleman waited for our return from sightseeing to cut it off for us.
Nothing was a bother to them. They showed us where to eat (not just gave directions) and organised a car to pick us up from the train station when we arrived from Italy and also got us a taxi to the Eurostar station when we left.
The hotel is in an ideal location, the room was great and the breakfast just perfect!!
I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to visit it again someday.
Thank you to everyone at the Konfidentiel for a wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gwen S

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My daughter and I had a most enjoyable 2 night stay at the Hotel Konfidentiel. We found the staff very friendly and helpful, and the hotel location is perfect for sightseeing in Paris. Would definitely return.

Room Tip: Only 1 room per floor in the six story hotel. Because of this, I imagine that all rooms are very sim...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I can't say enough about this gorgeous little hotel, or it's ever so helpful staff.

Attention was given to every detail to ensure guests' stay is pleasurable and comfortable, from the wonderful linen, lovely toiletries, free wifi, ipod docking and individual decor.

In central Paris, it is close to a myriad of bars and restaurants- although very quiet in the rooms.

Staff could not have been more friendly or helpful,assisting wherever they could (even offering to send friend to collect metro tickets for me!)

I will definitely be back and can recommend this perfect Paris bijou to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Karim K, Gérant at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Me and my boyfriend loved our three night stay at this amazing boutique hotel. Our room was on the third floor and decorated in honour of French playwright Moliere. The bed was the comfiest either of us had ever encountered and the room was cosy, bigger than expected, and also extremely clean. The location could not be more perfect as its literally a few minutes walk from the Louvre and round the corner from the best bakery that supplied our breakfast daily. Only downside of the room is that there are no tea or coffee making facilities which is desperately needed as I could not get a decent pot of tea anywhere the whole trip! The staff were excellent, extremely friendly and very attentive so all in all this hotel will not disappoint!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 August 2013

This hotel is so nice! It is in the center of Paris and everything it's just steps from the hotel like the famous museum De Louvre or the huge shopping mall Les Halles. The team is very nice and they were extremely helpful when I needed directions or the 2 restaurant reservations. The beds are also very comfortable. It was a pleasure staying at Konfidentel...

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I found this hotel by chance after the previous hotel I was staying at turned out to be an unmitigaged disaster!

The staff at hotel Konfidentiel is spectacular! They are caring and wonderful and were so understanding and warm, it was incredible. After hearing my harrowing tale, they offered me some coffee and delicious and warm croissants, while I needed to get all my travel details in order.

The room was sumptous and sublime! I stayed on the sixth floor and it was heavenly. Each room takes up one whole floor.

The bathroom was elegant and beautiful and it's a place that's truly a home away from home.

The neighborhood is perfect! Fantastic restaurants are just steps away, the Louvre just down the block and you're one block away from the Seine and many of the gorgeous bridges.

I will return to the Hotel Konfidentiel the next time I return to Parisl