Holiday Inn Paris Auteuil
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$318
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$165
US$1,788
US$1,407
  • Pool
US$297
US$230
  • Restaurant
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$211
US$184
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsparc des princesmetro stationsaint cloudeiffel towersteps awayper nightcity hotelgood sized bathroomcomfortable hotelcome homewalk in showerbed and pillowsinternet accessstayed one nightcomfortable staysmall hotelmain attractions
Reviewed 24 November 2013

When you are on business and may need to work during part of the daytime from your room, it gets complicated in this hotel because:

1) Cleaning room time seems to be an average of several hours per room and is not very flexible. I tried to get out of my room during two hours in the morning, telling the cleaning lady about it, but she simply answered that she was not sure who would be responsible for the cleaning of my room, so I just gave up, hoping that my room would still be cleaned upon my come back. To my surprise, the room next to me was not even finished... So I decided not to have it cleaned.

2) Wifi Internet is very slow. When you need to download ppt presentations from your colleagues or take part in video conferences, it's just a nightmare. Then you ask for the "Haut Debit", and you need a cable, but there is no cable in your room, and the person at the reception has none. So once again, I gave up and used the slow wifi...

Apart from this, the rooms are very good and new, and the rest is very ok.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Auteuil, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Jesse_Lambert,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs and expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the WIFI and the service you received. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Coming to Paris is like a pilgrimage for me. I always need to be near the Eiffel Tower as well as anywhere close to where home used to be in the 16th. So choosing this hotel wasn't difficult for me. Right in the centre of the 16th, close to a bus terminal and a metro station, the area boasts of many restaurants you could walk to in the evenings. Opposite the hotel is a MacDonald just in case you are so inclined. A chemist shop is just about 50 metres as well as a supermarket. The downside of it is that the room I stayed was small crampy. The staff were friendly and helpful. I think I might just stay here again next time I am in Paris.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Godsent007
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This hotel lives up to the Holiday Inn standards in terms of cleanliness, comfort, decor, service. It has metro and bus access, and a 10 minute walk to the tram. The lobby is small but classy, rooms are large and seemed very recently renovated, with recessed lighting, carpeting, black-out curtains, sound insulated windows, medium-sized bathroom, huge double bed (a real double). there is also a safe. The staff was so friendly, courteous and helpful. They urgently printed me some documents and didn't even charge me. Their breakfast buffet for €15 is really quite decent too, with eggs, meats, fresh fruits, cereal, yogurt, and you can ask for omelettes. The buffet ladies were very sweet and efficient too. I made a mess in their fruit stall and she didn't make me feel bad at all. I had dinner behind the hotel in the small pedestrian-only square, which was pleasant. Dinner in the big roundabout of Porte St Cloud is more lively but more likely to be poor quality. There is a street market 3 days a week on Rue de Versailles just outside the hotel which is fun if you are there for leisure. Overall, a great stay. But yes the prices are high because this is a hotel probably used year round by business travellers attending a trade show at Porte de Versailles.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jaxzibit
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed for just a night but had a much needed amazing sleep. The bed was extraordinarily comfortable and the room was large. Paris hotels are notoriously expensive but I got a great deal for around 100 euros at the last minute. Although the location was out of central Paris it was located near a metro station. You can get anywhere in Paris quickly with the metro so location is not an issue at all and it is probably why the room price was so competitive.

Room Tip: Nice bakery nearby with good coffee
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Great rooms, sizeable and very clean, well furnished and good bathrooms.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Staying in Paris for 4 days, 4 nights, hotel was way too far out from the main attractions. 50 minutes by taxi from the airport, 30 to the train station and the surrounding area offers very little.

Eiffel Tower, Parks/Monuments, Shopping and Restaurants were all at least 30 minutes out by metro. May not seem too long but it made popping back to the hotel for anything impossible and evenings quite stressful and tiresome.

Definitely look at locations closer to the centre, even if you have to sacrifice on size or cost.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Mylo94
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Auteuil, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Dear Mylo94,