“Central and comfortable”

Ranked #39 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Central and comfortable”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Quaint little Hotel a short distance from the Champs Elysees.Rooms comfortable and great breakfast options.Very clean rooms and service was excellent.
I stay here regularly in preference to other Hotels for the reason above

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank GerryMcCann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Enkoping, Sweden
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent service! Very friendly and service oriented staff. Comfortable, clean room, central location, great breakfast ... what more can I say. Just loved this hotel! I will recommend this hotel to friends going to Paris. Maria and Lars from Sweden

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Jittan48
Paris, France
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Wonderful experience !!

Hotel with a lot of charm and taste. All the staff are very attentive to every request. A hearty breakfast very well presented ! Furthermore, Nirosha gave an excellent service.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
10 Thank Juliette P
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Really disappointed hotel and an awful high price.I stayed 3night at this hotel with my Gf in Feb 2014 ( valentines day ).we were really surprise for first time visit of Paris by this hotel!!!
First of all, I have to say, the rudest reception I'v ever seen in the whole world in 4 star hotel.staff are very rude and inattentive, I have arrived in the hotel at 12 o' clock and I asked them if possible could you help me to give us our room earlier, and no body answer me.after many time request, they told us Never ever because our rooms are full!!!!!!! ( but empty ) and they can do it but I don't know why!!!!
I lost my apple Ipad at this hotel but I never found it, and many time, I'v called the hotel but the one answer always receive was NO!!
The room temperature was cold, size of room is poor.
Breakfast was very simple and the area was very very small for breakfast salon.
Location and elevator is the one thing that I would to say is good for this hotel.
Finally, I would like to say, if you want to waste your money go to this hotel!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT 4 star hotel.

Stayed February 2014
11 Thank bahman e
manager_le_bradford, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Bradford Elysees - Astotel, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I want to first thank you for staying with us. We take our guests comments very seriously and it really saddens me that you did not enjoy your experience. I can assure you that courtesy is a way of life here and a principle of hospitality that we are devoted to at Hotel Bradford, if we were not able to give you the room before 2.00 PM it was because our housekeeping department was preparing the room for Valentine’s day (as we can see on your picture) .

Secondly, I am sorry that you lost your Ipad and very sorry we could not find it for you. Our housekeepers regularly find personal belongings left by guests and place them in our locked lost and found safe. Items are logged at the time they are found but if something is found after regular business hours, that item would be logged the following morning by our housekeeping manager. I completely sympathize and understand how you feel but our staff members are not responsible.

We are sorry to hear that these negative points have so deeply colored your perception of your stay, especially 5 months later and I truly hope that you will give us another chance.

If you or any of the TripAdvisor community has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at asqual@astotel.com

All the best,
Laure Meunier
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel while I am visiting Paris "now". The hotel itself is very beautiful and the staff is also very friend. The location is very convenient.

The only thing that isn't really working is the internet connection and bathroom design.

For internet, the wires connection is poor and speed is SLOW !!!!!!

For bathroom design, you have to dry the floor after the shower every night since the glass panel basically cannot stop water from going out while you are taking a shower.

Other than that, a good choice.

Stayed July 2014
7 Thank chandmh1129
Reviewed 10 July 2014

wonderful boutique hotel. the service was wonderful and there were light refreshments available until 9pm. our room was very nice and bathroom was modern and appeared to have been renovated recently. location is okay, but no great restaurants are in the neighoborhood.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
7 Thank Nora R
Belo Horizonte
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Fair, some rooms are too small (no real closet), breakfast is good, somewhat impersonal. Neighbourhood is a bit gloomy. Hotel staff was unattentive with security, anyone can get to the elevator (and rooms) without being stopped by front desk.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business